Stamping > Stamping Swaps

HAPPY MAIL SWAP

<< < (3/8) > >>

howdyheidi:

--- Quote from: Conniecrafter on March 12, 2016, 07:25:38 PM ---I can give it a go, this will be my first swap I have done, so if there is anything else I need to know, LOL, do share

--- End quote ---

The only think I can think of is not to forget to photograph your card before you send it. :)

stampwilly:
I suppose you mean that we post the card to the gallery that WE receive in the mail from our swap buddy?

April

Far North:
April said: "I suppose you mean that we post the card to the gallery that WE receive in the mail from our swap buddy? " Thanks so much April for asking this question!  Sorry my original description was not clear enough because your above statement is not what I meant. Please let me try again.

I am asking each player to take a of picture of the card they made before putting it in the mail.  Then wait until your recipient posts on this discussion thread that they have received your card. Then the maker of the card will post the picture in the AI gallery. This way you have the photo of your card to keep for your photo collection and your recipient will be surprised when they open their mail. And of course this will allow all of us to share some gallery applause for each player's work.

I am going to edit my original post to clarify the statement about photos.

Please speak up if there are any other questions.
Hope everyone finds some fun creative moments in the next 2 weeks to make their card!
Thanks!...Jan

stampwilly:
Thanks for clarifying, Jan. Looking forward to making my card! :smile:

April

howdyheidi:
I just received the most cheerful spring card from Yankee!  Thank you so much!  We have had a little bit of a rough time the last 24 hours and this was the most fun thing to get in the mail today!

I will be so happy when Sheila shares this card in the gallery!  Inside and out, if she has it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version