Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Summerfest 2018

SF28 Use It

(1/5) > >>

Far North:
Over time I think most of us have bought some sets of products from which we never use every single product item. Most of the time I hang onto all of the unused items “just in case” a challenge comes along where an unused item would be “perfect”.  Here are 3 separate challenges for you to consider. A RAK will be provided to a randomly selected player for each challenge. The goal of this challenge series is to make use of unused supplies which have ‘gained dust’ while waiting for their turn to bring a spark to one of your special handmade card.  You certainly can use any portion of your unused items that work for your card and it will count as 1 unused item. I hope you enjoy getting your creative juices flowing and creating something you love. If needed you may make a substitution with as similar item as possible.

All three challenges require:
No use of printed or designer paper 
No combining with other Summerfest18 challenges

Challenge#1 Stamping-Make a card with 3 unused stamps from different sets. 
Challenge#2 Stenciling-Make a card using 3 unused stencils from different sets and at least one stamp.
Challenge#3 Products or tools-Make a card using 3 unused products or tools from different sets and a least on stamp.
When posting in the gallery this forum thread please use the name SF18 Use It- and add card #1, #2, or #3 for example: SF18 Use It-#1  Please share a description of how you made your card in the gallery and share any other experiences on this thread along with a link to your gallery post.

Please post any questions on this thread.
Hope you enjoy pulling out some unused items in your craft stash and have fun being creative!
Thanks for playing!...Jan

howdyheidi:
Good and thoughtful challenge for unused supplies!  Thanks for hosting!

Conniecrafter:
Wow this is going to be quite the challenge :)

Iring:
I just listened to a podcast about finding joy.  New purchases don't provide much joy, after the initial purchase, if they are still sitting in a bag.  It's using our supplies that gives us joy.  Shopping our unused supplies and creating something with them will be a happiness inducing experience.  Thanks for this challenge!  Though I DO also think it will be a CHALLENGE!

howdyheidi:
Jan, I think I know the answer, but just want to check.  The unused stamps are to be completely uninked, right?  Not just unused on any project?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version