Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Winterfest 2018-February 3-11

Let's Do the Twist WF18Twist *****WINNER ANNOUNCED*****

(1/5) > >>

Iring:
Let's Do the Twist     WF18Twist

I've been seeing some cool twisted pop-up cards lately so I thought we'd give it a try. 
Dina Kowal has a tutorial with a video on Splitcoaststampers.  It doesn't look too hard.   :o

Note : There are now dies available to make this style card.  If you have one, by all means use it!

1.  You must make a twisted pop-up card similar to the one in the tutorial.
2.  Your card must have an image stamp or background stamp or both.
3.  Please use WF18Twist in the title of your gallery post and as a "key word" when you post to the Winterfest 2018 gallery.
4.  Combining with another challenge is allowed.

Have fun!

I will draw a name from the pool of participants for a small RAK.

Here are the links to my sample.
Outside
Inside
And a close up of the gelly roll stardust pen on 1 of the dresses.

Here is a link to a brush similar to the one I used to get soft inking around the dresses.  I bought some of mine from Just For Fun, and maybe a LSS.  I couldn't find a pic on JFF's web page, so this one is from Dick Blick.  Tim Holtz recently used brushes in a Creativation 2018 video, which reminded me, I have brushes! 

Far North:
Oh yea I always love folded cards. Thanks Cindi for hosting!

howdyheidi:
Card folds!  These are the things I never do unless they are part of a challenge.  Lol.  Thanks for challenging me, Cindi!

stampwilly:
Can't wait to try this!

April :smile:

stampwilly:
Here is my entry. I have made a couple of these before, but it has been awhile. Thanks for the reminder. I loved making this again!

April :smile:

front of card -- http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3819#top_display_media

inside --  http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3820#top_display_media

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version