Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Winterfest 2018-February 3-11

Winterfest Chat

(1/12) > >>

Far North:
Good Morning!  Oh it looks like we have a fun line-up of challenges this week!  And here it looks like we will have have some snowy cold days once again this week....what a great excuse for staying inside to stamp #>

I need to look through my supplies to get my brain wrapped with ideas of what I might want to create. How about you...do you know where you want to start?

Happy stamping everyone!...Jan

Craft Nerd:
I'm getting ready to head out to a movie with a friend, but once I get back, I'm going to start with finishing the examples for my challenge.  Then I'll watch the tutorials and figure out what I'm going to start with. 

howdyheidi:
I have my challenge posted now. I was vacillating between two ideas. I ended up doing a sketch challenge, which I think I might have done last time, but this was something that I have a sample ready for, so I am hoping that is okay with everyone! 

I’m not sure what I will work on first!  I need to think about it!

April posted yesterday that only two people are signed up for Bingo. I wondered if more people wanted to send their words in!!!???

Happy Winterfest!

stampwilly:
All of these challenges look fun! I think I will start on the twist pop up card. Yes, Heidi, we have 4 Bingo players now - yeah! I am ready to go!

April :smile:

Iring:
I just watched the Wooden technique video.  I started just before the spot April suggested and then sped up the video.  It's a pretty technique.
I might make a few wood backgrounds before I have to head out.

I'm going to a local art supply store (I worked there years ago) for a Golden demo of their different mediums.  It is in conjunction with Martin County Rocks (people painting on rocks and hiding them for others to pick up and re-hide, you can check out their FB page if interested).  I figured it would be handy information, no matter what surface I'm working on.  I'll let you know how it goes!

Hmm, where to start?  Should I prep a few wood backgrounds or make a twist card sample? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version