Author Topic: AIR15 -- Second-Chance Challenge--WINNER ANNOUNCED  (Read 7935 times)

Offline djc

• Stampers
AIR15 -- Second-Chance Challenge--WINNER ANNOUNCED
« on: June 08, 2015, 08:51:30 AM »
Did you complete all of the challenges you had planned to do?  Are there still more challenges on your to-do list?  Here's your second chance to complete them.

This new challenge begins Monday, June 8, and ends on Sunday, June 14.

The Challenge:

Your task is to complete any AIR15 challenge you have not already completed including Jan's Warm-Up Challenge.  It has to be something new.  If you have already completed all of the AIR15 challenges, then you may repeat any that you'd like to do again. You'll find all of the AIR15 Challenges on the board set aside for AIR 2015.  I've linked Jan's challenge here since it was posted on a different board, Pre-AIR 2015.

Combining Challenges:

You may combine two regular AIR15 challenges per project if the original hosts allowed combining.

Requirements:

1. Complete the tasks as described in this challenge and the challenges you choose to do.  As far as Jan's Warm-Up Challenge, the secret is out so don't worry about the no peeking part.  Just follow the other directions, including using a timer.

2. When you post your project in the gallery, begin the title with AIR15 2nd Chance and add the name of the original challenge, for example, AIR15 2nd Chance—Sentimentally Yours.  Also, if the original challenge had a Keyword assigned, be sure to use two Keywords, the one for the original challenge and the one for this challenge:  SCCAIR15.  That way it will be searchable and your project will, hopefully, show up by searching for either the original challenge or this one.  Separate each Keyword with a semi-colon.

3. When you post your project in the gallery, describe it. Tell how you made it and what you used. Also, return to this Discussion Thread to link your post here and to tell us how it went.  Share your successes and difficulties, tips for completing the challenge, and anything you learned along the way.  Be sure to also go to the original challenge thread and post a link. Let our hosts and hostesses know their challenges continue to inspire us.

Other
A RAK will be randomly awarded on Monday, June 15.  If you have followed the instructions, you will get your name in the hat once for each different challenge you complete.

Don't forget to come back here to ask questions and share ideas.

Have fun and enjoy your Second Chance!

Daria
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 10:25:12 AM by djc »

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Re: AIR15 -- Second-Chance Challenge
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 10:30:40 AM »
Thanks for hosting Hangover from 'alien Daniel', Daria! #>
Daniel

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 12:18:23 PM »
Thanks for hosting! 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 07:05:03 AM »
After a bit of thought, I figured out a way to tackle Utah Ann's Challenge--Back to the Beginnings.

I've always loved crayons & my mom always saved the outer butcher paper for me to use as drawing paper.

For this piece I placed the paper over a stamp & 2 different stencils to do the rubbing. Crayon Rubbing
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 07:08:53 AM by Looser »
Daniel

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 01:11:41 PM »
Cool, Daniel!  I don't remember ever giving this a try, not even as a child.  Now I'm thinking about all the Fiskar texture plates and  Ten Second Studio molds that I have . . .

Thank you for playing.
Daria

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 09:11:34 PM »
I did the digital stamping, she is in the gallery.
She was nagging me to try her.  I stay away from images with skin tones.  I don't like to color, I will watercolor.  I have been pushing myself with trying to use watercolor pencils.
I picked her hair color from a checker at the grocery store, who likes to push the color envelope.  It was brown and black this week, last week it was brown and royal blue.
Born on the fourth of July

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 08:20:41 AM »
Yankee's Card

Yankee, you did a wonderful job with the coloring.  I also shy away from coloring people--skin tones, hair.

Thank you for playing.
Daria 

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 08:34:19 AM »
I finally completed a project!  I did the clean and simple challenge. I have had the butterflies die cut for several days and finally had a few minutes to finish up my card!

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1665&message_id=137208ee0f41760e8692a257eca56b4d&message_icon=info#cpgMessageBlock

~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 01:05:28 PM »
I have another project finished now, this time for the Sentimentally Yours challenge.  What fun!  It is super  girly and pretty and that is sometimes just the ticket.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=1666#top_display_media
~~Heidi~~

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 07:16:50 PM »
Two terrific cards, Heidi!  Thank you for playing.

Daria

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 02:58:19 AM »
With thanks to Sarah for the upload, I finished a card for Jan's Z-fold Challenge. Zee Front & Zee Whole Card

Other than drawing a few lines with a sharpie, all of the images are stamped. I hinged large index cards together to get the needed length.
Daniel

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 09:30:47 AM »
Incredible, Daniel!  I'm so glad I dropped by to check things out before heading out today. 

Daria

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 11:17:37 AM »
Thanks Daniel for sharing the details about your awesome Z card! 

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2015, 02:35:03 PM »
I did the mistake challenge this afternoon and had a bunch of fun because in addition to my two required, intentional mistakes, I also made an unintentional mistake!  lol.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1672&message_id=2d44dae4f8c320668bb324613e4a98f3&message_icon=info#cpgMessageBlock

~~Heidi~~

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2015, 05:16:10 PM »
I've been away, and I was happy to return to another Second-Chance card.  Or tag in this case.  Thanks, Heidi, for sharing your cool distressed tag. 

I'm curious.  Did everyone put in the keyword for this challenge (SSCAIR15) when they uploaded their project to the gallery?  When I searched using that keyword, the only entry that showed up was Daniel's cascading tri-fold card. 

I'm wondering if the keyword search is working properly or if you guys forgot to use it.

Daria
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 05:20:11 PM by djc »