Author Topic: INK15 Second-Chance Challenge--WINNER ANNOUNCED  (Read 5482 times)

Offline djc

• Stampers
INK15 Second-Chance Challenge--WINNER ANNOUNCED
« on: October 26, 2015, 09:16:40 AM »
Did you complete all of the challenges you had planned to do?  Are there still more challenges on your to-do list?  Here's your second chance to complete them.

This new challenge begins Monday, October 26, and ends on Sunday, November 1.

The Challenge:

Your task is to complete any INK15 challenge you have not already completed including Jan's Warm-Up Challenge and Sarah's Drive-By Challenge and April's Bingo Twist Challenge.  (You'll find that one on the INK Bingo thread.)  It has to be something new.  If you have already completed all of the INK15 challenges, then you may repeat any that you'd like to do again. You'll find all of the INK15 Challenges on the board set aside for Inktoberfest 2015.  I've linked Jan's challenge here since it was posted on a different board.

Combining Challenges:

You may combine two regular INK15 challenges per project if the original hosts allowed combining.

Requirements:

1. Complete the tasks as described in this challenge and the challenges you choose to do.  As far as Jan's Warm-Up Challenge, the secret is out so don't worry about the no peeking part.  Just follow the other directions, including using a timer.

2. When you post your project in the gallery, begin the title with INK 2nd Chance and add the name of the original challenge, for example, INK15 2nd Chance—Fill 'er Up.  Also, if the original challenge had a Keyword assigned, be sure to use two Keywords, the one for the original challenge and the one for this challenge:  INK15-SCC.  That way it will be searchable and your project will, hopefully, show up by searching for either the original challenge or this one.  Separate each Keyword with a semi-colon.

3. When you post your project in the gallery, describe it. Tell how you made it and what you used. Also, return to this Discussion Thread to link your post here and to tell us how it went.  Share your successes and difficulties, tips for completing the challenge, and anything you learned along the way.  Be sure to also go to the original challenge thread and post a link. Let our hosts and hostesses know their challenges continue to inspire us.

Other
A RAK will be randomly awarded on Monday, November 1.  If you have followed the instructions, you will get your name in the hat once for each different challenge you complete.

Don't forget to come back here to ask questions and share ideas.

Have fun and enjoy your Second Chance!

Daria
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 05:25:32 PM by djc »

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: INK15 Second-Chance Challenge
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 02:22:59 PM »
Thank you so much for hosting, Daria. 

I will try really hard to remember all the keywords.  I hope to get started tomorrow morning.
~~Heidi~~

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 07:22:52 AM »
Thanks so much for hosting a second chance, Daria! I didn't get several done so hopefully I can work on some this week.
LeighAnn

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 01:37:48 PM »
I started working on some projects today and then got side tracked by working on mounting some of my new stamps onto cling cushion.  It still feels like progress.
~~Heidi~~

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 05:21:00 PM »
Progress in two directions!

Daria

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 06:23:27 PM »
How is everyone doing?

I was unhappy with some coloring I did last night so I redid it now.  I need to wait for it to dry all the way, but I think I can construct the rest of the card.  Hopefully will have something to share by tomorrow morning after the Halloween school parade. 

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:36:36 PM by howdyheidi »
~~Heidi~~

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 01:17:24 PM »
Here is the card I made with the Bisque technique. It came out very splotchy but I still liked the look.

Bisque Xmas Card

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
~~Heidi~~

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 02:26:26 PM »
These two cards make it worth offering the challenge!  I left comments in the gallery.  I loved them both.

Kathy, after reading your description, I realized I need to make up a card with one of my Bisque Pottery Technique pieces that didn't come out looking like bisque at all, but I love the way it turned out--kind of haphazard and distressed. 

Thank you both for playing. 

Daria

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 05:31:44 PM »
I have more bisque pottery backgrounds to use up too. 

I am nearly there with Sadie's challenge now, but am waiting for some glue to dry.  So I think I will have another card tomorrow late morning when I can get a picture in the sunlight.

That leaves me with the marbles roll challenge left to do. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2015, 10:47:37 AM »
Here is my entry for Sadie's challenge. This was tough for me, but I am unusually happy with my result.  What a great way to use more of your embellishments and be really mindful of what you are using!

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=2123#top_display_media

I do have my Marbles Roll halfway finished, too!
~~Heidi~~

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2015, 10:55:32 AM »
Terrific card, Heidi!  I look forward to seeing the Rolling Marble Technique card too.

Daria

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2015, 11:58:56 AM »
Great card entries! Well not much progress on my end but I did get one finished.

I almost labeled this card the one that didn't want to be made. I had started this last week, messed it up and had to toss it. I started it over on Sunday, got sick and forgot about it. I went to work on it lad tight and started coloring with my colored pencils and cannot find my blending stumps anywhere so I didn't get any blending done on it. I finally finished it this morning and messed up the side of it but it's done!

It's for Heidi's fill er up challenge. I also used 2 new stamp sets on it for CraftNerds show em some love challenge
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=2124

Thanks for hosting a second chance, Daria! I'm hoping I can finish a few more!
LeighAnn

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2015, 12:30:52 PM »
~~Heidi~~

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2015, 01:17:39 PM »
Two more terrific cards!

LeighAnn, you didn't need that blending solution to blend your colors; you did a great job with the pencils alone.  I love the way your card turned out.  Good save with the strip of pp on the side.  If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have noticed.

Heidi, congratulations on finishing all the challenges.  I'm glad you did the Rolling Marble Technique on colored cardstock.  I was thinking about too and wondered how it would look.  It looks great!

Daria