Author Topic: AIR16 - Frame It!  (Read 7085 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: AIR16 - Frame It!
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2016, 08:44:46 AM »
I love your idea for the frame, Cindi!  Very pretty, it was worth the effort to get it straight! I do remember that bee stamp.  You sent me some impressions way back when we did the card in an envelope swaps!  Thank you so much for playing!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2016, 06:06:25 PM »
I worked through several fits and attempts with this card which I describe in my post.  Finally I achieved a result I am happy to share happy to share in the gallery.

Heidi I am also headed to your rose challenge to add a link.

Thanks for looking!...Jan

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2016, 08:05:11 PM »
Jan, great combo!  So glad that you were able to switch up the ink and paper to get a lovely result!

Thanks so much for playing.
~~Heidi~~

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2016, 04:30:06 PM »
I made this card as a stand alone for this challenge.  And this one is a combination card with the Sky challenge.
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline Nora S

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2016, 05:48:04 PM »
Heidi, thank you so much for your fun challenge.  I enjoyed playing!

My Submission:

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=2749#top_display_medi

Nora S

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2016, 08:24:28 PM »
Sadie and Nora, I love both your entries.  Again, I am so pleased to see all these different ways to use stamps to make a frame.  They are all so neat!

Thanks so much for playing along with the Frame It! Challenge!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2016, 10:01:21 PM »
I made a couple of cards combining this challenge with the Nighty Night challenge.

Reindeer

Snowman
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2016, 06:04:44 AM »
Sarah, great projects!  You really got a ton done this week!   Thanks for doing my challenge!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2016, 07:28:25 AM »
Slowly I am getting through the challenges :)  I don't know if I cheated or not on this one because I cut the shape with my die and while the die was still in the paper I went around and stamped the frame and then inserted my stamped image.  A stamp store about 45 minutes away from me has started selling the peg stamps single or in groups, I found a larger peg stamp after making this card, so I am sure I will be trying that out soon :)

Here is my card for the challenge
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=2827#top_display_media

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2016, 01:57:04 PM »
Oh good!  Yes, I did use the die cut as my guide for the frame on some of my cards.  No reason to make it harder than it needs to be if you are going to use a die anyhow! I am so pleased you took the time to do my challenge!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2016, 04:28:53 PM »
After posting I did go back and read what you had wrote just incase that wasn't allowed and saw that you had done the same thing, so I knew I was alright, guess I should have read that first, I am just going off the cheat sheet I have in my craft room :)