Author Topic: Memorial Weekend Sales  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Memorial Weekend Sales
« on: May 26, 2018, 05:20:02 PM »
Please share any sales you find here.

I got the following in an email from Poppystamps

Hooray!
Use discount code POPPY and get 15% off your entire order at Poppystamps - today through May 28 at midnight PST.

Also
15% off Celebrations and Events at Scrapbook.com.
I am tempted by their 6in wide roll of double sided adhesive after seeing one of their videos using it to make stickers from die cuts.  It's almost
1/2 price!  Also, they have envelopes made from Neenah Solar White 80# and also pre-scored card and envelope sets from Neenah and prices seemed pretty reasonable, and also on sale.  I'm also tempted by their Tonic mirror card stock, some of it with a satin finish.

Anyone else shopping this weekend?  Ugh, I really shouldn't be!  But such good sales!  I haven't pushed the "buy" button yet but I have a few carts and wishlists.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 05:29:43 PM by Iring »
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Memorial Weekend Sales
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »
Gina K and Technique Tuesday have 20% off sales.

I am tempted!

Gina K code Save20
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 09:05:39 AM »
Oh my I never thought of this as a shopping holiday.  Jennifer McGuire's blog has a posting of many sales including 25% off Ranger products.  Of course it looks like most sales close tomorrow evening.

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 09:16:53 AM »
Is anyone else having trouble with the above link, or is it just me?  When I click it, gmail opens.

Jennifer McGuire Crafty Sales
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 09:28:41 AM by Iring »
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 09:50:49 AM »
So far, I haven’t ordered anything.  However, AC Moore sent me a 60% off any one item coupons for in store today. I probably will go use it.   If you have them nearby, check your email for the coupon.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 10:42:15 PM »
Thanks ladies for sharing your tips on where to find the sales this weekend!  I was able to find the best Ranger sales at
Scrapbook.com. As well as determine who had the products in stock. For a while I thought I was going to make purchases at Gina K but after some research learned that she has a different way on identifying what products are sold out. I purchased Tim's new small desktop guillotine trimmer, 1 new alcohol ink storage box and a small pair of scissors. I spent considerable time comparing prices and  so I appreciate the added information here.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 10:48:36 PM by Far North »

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 07:41:11 PM »
Good for you, Jan!  I'm glad you ordered the trimmer.  I think you'll like the ink storage too.  I've been thinking about it, but haven't purchased yet.  Always a bonus to buy on sale! 

I pre-spent some birthday money while the sales were in effect. I bought a few dies at Poppy Stamps and I did go for the adhesives at Scrapbook.com.  I hope they are comparable to score tape. 
Cindi