Author Topic: March 2017 Artsy Inkers Challenge - Swiped Distress Background  (Read 2794 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: March 2017 Artsy Inkers Challenge - Swiped Distress Background
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2017, 05:40:21 PM »
Cindi, your cards are great! I especially like the background with the dark colors that you did not make into a card yet. I tried several dark colors, but I had too heavy of a hand and they turned out DARK!!!  Lol.  Tfs!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2017, 08:51:51 AM »
Well I did my backgrounds a couple days ago, sat them aside to make cards out of them while I had to do another card to get into the mail on time, went back to make cards out of them last night, I totally can't find the paper that I wrote all the colors of ink I used for each one, I went through everything three times before I started getting mad so I just quit, so I will have cards to share but since I put all the inks back away I have no idea what I used :(

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2017, 10:17:20 AM »
No problem, Connie. I just wanted you to have fun. I just love seeing all the color combos and how they turn out so differently!

April :smile:

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2017, 04:05:16 PM »
Finally getting these posted, sorry about that.... I was hoping to come across the colors of ink I used but totally don't know what happened to that piece of paper I wrote all that info on.
Here is the first:
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3267#top_display_media
And the second:
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3268#top_display_media

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2017, 04:22:01 PM »
Connie, your cards are lovely. I did not use soft colors on my backgrounds and they are pretty! Thanks for doing the challenge.

April :smile: