Author Topic: Stamping challenges come and go.  (Read 1452 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Stamping challenges come and go.
« on: July 04, 2017, 11:37:53 AM »
Stamping challenges coming and going...

In the last couple weeks I noticed that MojoMonday sketch challenge ended.

Also, Our Daily Bread stamps and Great Impressions stamps stopped their challenges.

Of course, I noticed those because I followed and participated in them when I could.  I don't like to see them go, but wonder if there are too many challenges right now and not enough people to participate in them all. (In order to make it worth it for giving the prize.)

Do these just come and go?
~~Heidi~~

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
Re: Stamping challenges come and go.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 07:49:22 PM »
Maybe cause it is summer?
Born on the fourth of July

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 08:56:32 AM »
Maybe. The mojo Monday said they were done for good.  And the other two just mentioned on the blog post with the winner that it was the last challenge. I guess it was the lack of explanation that got my attention.   Overall there is a drop in participation in challenges so it is a good time to play imo if you are going for the prize.
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 01:30:24 PM »
I think that they sometimes have a hard time getting companies who will sponsor a prize, although ODB just sends prizes from their own company. Also a company I have done challenges for has gone just to face book for their challenge each month.

April :smile:

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 03:28:52 PM »
I think that they sometimes have a hard time getting companies who will sponsor a prize, although ODB just sends prizes from their own company. Also a company I have done challenges for has gone just to face book for their challenge each month.

April :smile:

I have seen some use facebook too, but I mostly don't use facebook for crafts at all.  Good point, April!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 01:53:34 PM »
Facebook ... that's a bummer!  I have a hard time keeping up with FB!  You're right though ... might be a good time to enter as there are fewer entries. 
Cindi