Author Topic: how do you keep your interest up?  (Read 2820 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: how do you keep your interest up?
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2017, 09:26:29 AM »
 O0 That's one of the reasons I stamp on the kitchen counter so often!  I go in and out of the craft room just to dig for supplies.

I like the tips here, thanks for sharing!  Daniel, good idea to remind ourselves why we are cleaning up.

Jan, good tips on finding a focus and playing first.

One tip I've found for decluttering is to start with easier decisions.  For me, it's easier to get rid of paper than stamps, so I've started with paper. 
Cindi

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2017, 05:14:43 PM »
When I have lost my mojo to stamp, I use that time to clean my craft room or look through things. While cleaning you may find things you would like to work on and then my mojo is back!

April :smile:

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2017, 05:33:31 PM »
Y’all have great advice!  I need to bookmark this thread!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2017, 06:41:19 PM »
Ann, so good to see you posting #> 

As for cleaning, often folks begin with the "low hanging fruit"...meaning glance across your space and start on the easiest and fastest things to put away.   Good results are helpful to building future motivation.  Another tip is to start an audio book that you will enjoy as you work through the room (or perhaps music works for you.  Another might be to post status photos here so we can cheer you on.

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2017, 07:07:09 PM »
I'm like Ann sometimes. I feel like I have to clean everything before I can stamp/paint/craft!

It's an annoying feeling, LOL