Author Topic: Wreath Builder  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Wreath Builder
« on: March 02, 2018, 10:09:32 AM »
Did you all see Gina K's wreath builder set, here is a link of it in action http://stamptv.ning.com/video/introducing-the-wreath-builder-system

One of the girls in our group mentioned she made one using the grid paper that came with the Misti, so I gave it a try and here is what I came up with making my own stencil

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3915#top_display_media

If you don't have the misti just use any grid paper

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Wreath Builder
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 10:41:02 AM »
Wonderful! I did see Gina’s new release and though that it was genius, but I don’t want her new stamps, i just want to use what I already have.

You don’t happen to have directions for how to cut the template, do you?

Your card is great!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 10:21:02 PM »
Heidi, I went with what one of the girls in the group shared, if you have grid paper it would work best, I cut out my drawing I did on the grid paper and traced it onto a thick cardstock from a 6x6 pad I had used up and then cut that center out with my kraft knife.  does that make sense?  I will attach the picture she shared, she says she just puts this into her Misit and then puts her square piece of cardstock inside her drawn lines but I wanted to make a stencil.  Let me know if I need to explain things better

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 11:23:34 AM »
Yes! Thanks that does make sense.  I just needed to see the photo on the graph paper.  Shouldn’t be too difficult.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 09:17:53 PM »
glad it helped it is hard for me to explain things correctly I feel!

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 05:51:43 PM »
I saw a similar wreath builder video and had the same thought.  When I unearth my Silhouette I’d like to try to cut a template like yours.  Or, maybe I should just use grid paper ...  It’s a cool technique.  I like the card you made, Connie.
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 10:49:48 PM »
Thanks Cindi, I am thinking of trying a smaller size template to make