Author Topic: HSN Craft Day today  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
HSN Craft Day today
« on: October 09, 2018, 08:40:10 AM »
Crafts all day today on HSN.  Anyone watching?

I like to watch the demos ... though sometimes I'd like to mute the hype!  What catches your eye?
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: HSN Craft Day today
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 09:08:22 AM »
I will try to turn it on in a bit!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 10:06:53 PM »
I was surprised how much Anna Griffin's Empress die cutting and embossing machine cost.  I guess it came with a few dies and a 3D embossing folder, but still ... It also irritates me that they kept talking like it was a brand new idea and there was nothing like it on the market.  Bologna!  In fact, I was even more shocked they were selling the Empress and the Gemini on the same day.  How are they any different?  Or how are they different than the Vagabond or Big Shot Pro?  It seems like lately the craft shows are 75% Anna Griffin, 25% other. 

Fun to see Donna Dewberry back in action!  Maybe tole painting will make a comeback?
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 10:43:48 AM »
I got involved in other things and didn’t watch yesterday. However, I just was perusing their store online to see what they had.  They do have a lot of Anna Griffin.  I wonder if she sells well specifically on HSN.  I do have some of her OLD sentiment stamps and papers. I think they are elegant, but that is funny how they sell things on tv like that is the only place to buy anything like it.

I used to love watching Donna Dewberry on PBS, was it?  Probably in the 90’s.
~~Heidi~~