Author Topic: Gallery Challenge  (Read 8490 times)

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
Re: Gallery Challenge
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2014, 11:12:36 PM »
Congratulations SWLady and CarribbeanGirl!  And I see looser and MichelleD uploaded cards too, congrats.  :coolsmiley:
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline Christinmay

• Stampers
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2014, 05:07:17 AM »
I just added mine! Thanks for the clear instructions, Sadie. O0
Christin

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2014, 04:38:14 PM »
Well, I am at a loss! I do not see the upload file button at all. I am signed in and I chose the gallery button on this page. Guess I need more help! LOL!

Stampwilly

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2014, 09:17:07 PM »
When you click on the gallery button do you go to the gallery?  The upload is not really a button in the gallery it's more like a written word at the top right next to where it says: Logout Stampwilly. 

MicheleD

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2014, 08:28:40 AM »
Try logging out and logging back in, Stampwilly. After I did that I could see the Upload File menu choice.

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2014, 08:52:18 PM »
I uploaded a card.  Being me, I didn't follow directions.  I wanted to put my card in my personal album.  That didn't seem to be a problem.  I uploaded one picture, and I tried to upload a second one, but the second one replaced the first one.  That answered one question.  lol.

I think I might have clicked on Challenge Album too, because that's where it ended up.  When I tried to go back to my personal gallery, there's nothing there.  

I copied and pasted the description from my last Two Peas gallery post:  http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/108705-djc/2003051-wsw14-hangover-challenge-clean-simple/.  When I put in the description here, it seemed to accept it, but when I looked at the gallery post here, I could see that almost done of what I'd written showed up.  So the space is extremely limited.  I think I'll need to learn to edit.  Maybe I'll try to just list supplies and technique used.

Sadie, thank you for the progress.  It was cool to be able to see a gallery and cards in it.  I'll have to go back and take a look at them.

Did I fail the challenge?  (Whoops.  No smiley face for "blushing."  That's the one I used the most.  lol.)
Daria
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:53:55 PM by djc »

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2014, 10:05:35 PM »
There are no personal albums, I don't know why it says that, they are all the same albums.  You get to choose from the albums already created in the gallery.  You only actually clicked on the Challenge Album if you would not have clicked that it would not have uploaded anything....LOL

You actually passed the challenge with flying colors.

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2014, 04:56:37 PM »
I have a card that I want to upload and I am not the smartest cracker out of the  box, when following directions.

I printed off the instructions  but got lost on No. 2.  Click on Gallery while holding down your CTRL key.    Didn't find Uplond on the menu, so couldn't click it.

Can anyone help.  I would take a challenge, but can't.

Can't wait for the light bulb to go on in my head.

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2014, 08:38:00 AM »
I finally was able to post. If you are logged in forever (a choice you can make) it does not show the upload button for you. So you must log in each time you want to upload a picture and not be logged in "forever". LOL!

Stampwilly

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2014, 05:17:39 PM »
Yes, I had to log out and then log back in and was able to upload two of my three cards.  Thanks so much for your patience and help, I now can upload.    Relief.

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2014, 06:30:24 PM »
Here are the cards I uploaded.

Card #1--Blue Bicycle:
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=48&pid=296#top_display_media

OK.  That's one of them.  Now can I give it a title that is clickable instead of having the entire url show up?  Let's see.

Red Bicycle

Yeah!

Daria
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 06:34:50 PM by djc »

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2014, 11:39:59 AM »
Now that I've learned how to do it, I'm completing Sadie's challenge to link my gallery project to her thread.

BTW. Love that our gallery images provide the url!

Faerie
Daniel

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2014, 09:56:05 PM »
It worked! And it was super easy too! I have to say this was way better than the other site. Thanks Sadie!!

I just uploaded a file I had on my computer. I don't have very many since my old laptop died, along with all my pictures and files >:(.

here's a tag I did from the May tag swap
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=339
LeighAnn

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2014, 11:11:10 PM »
Congratulations to all the uploaders.  I am so glad everyone is figuring out how to work the gallery and it is wonderful to look and see cards and tags and descriptions. 

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2014, 01:37:40 PM »
WooHoo!  My first upload!

I tried a few days ago, but got an error message.  Today I gave it another shot, with better luck.  I did have to resize my image to make it smaller, but it saved all of my description so all was not lost!

I finally finished Daria's WSW14 challenge, Oh So Pretty.

Thanks Daria, for the challenge and thank you CareFreeSadie for giving me a place to post it!
Cindi