Author Topic: Favorite finds!  (Read 5352 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Favorite finds!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 07:58:54 PM »
I have been using my Derwent Metallic Watercolor pencils, a set of 12 (all they carry) a lot.  I even purchased a set of 36 of the regular watercolors, and have 12 inktense (I thought that really filled out my watercolor pencil set overall since the inktense really are too intense for some coloring), but I go back to the Metallics over and over.

And this is after I complained about them for not being metallic enough. 

I think it just goes to show that once you really make a point in using something, sometimes you will then start finding a lot of uses!

~~Heidi~~

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 11:39:01 AM »
I agree, Heidi. I felt the same way about spectrum noir and promarkers. I've been practicing more with them and I enjoy using them now.
LeighAnn

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 01:46:17 PM »
I discovered my crimper again. I crimped my cupcake bottom on my shoe box card. It is a handy tool for some things and I do like the look it gives. Some ladies in my stamp club were talking about "old" trends coming back and that we should have several "oldies" days next year to pull out an old technique or tool and have fun playing with these things. I am gathering ideas for this for next year!

Stampwilly