Author Topic: Check out Popeze!  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Check out Popeze!
« on: July 24, 2014, 12:23:21 PM »
As I shared elsewhere on AI, I got a rak from pal Judi (Judikins). She included several of her company's 'Popeze'. These are neat little adhesive-backed items for use in doing pop-ups & more on our projects.

here's a link to the popeze site. And here's a link to Judikins other products--stamps, glazes & more.

Have to confess that I wish Judi would offer her stamps without the woodmounts, I like her stuff a lot.

I'm currently working on a 2nd project from my kept KIAE kit & going to see if I can add some Popeze to it.

If you click on the 'contact us', tell Judi "Daniel sent me"--she'll like that. 8)
Daniel

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
Re: Check out Popeze!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 12:48:37 PM »
How cool are those! Thanks for sharing Daniel. I haven't heard of those.
I only have some diamond glaze from Judikins. I really like some of her stamps! I think she has stencils too?
LeighAnn

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 01:02:49 PM »
How cool are those! Thanks for sharing Daniel. I haven't heard of those.
I only have some diamond glaze from Judikins. I really like some of her stamps! I think she has stencils too?

I sent Judi an email with a link to this thread, Pug. I'm going to see if the adhesive on the popeze will stick to metal, etc.

Yeah. I think she carries stencils--got one from her a few years ago (chevron stripes). 
Daniel

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 01:49:48 PM »
ooo I have to go look if I have any of her products!

The link to the popeze aren't working right now….I'll have to try again later.  I put it in google and then clicked on the "cached" from the drop down arrow but I cannot see anything really since the photos aren't loading.

Daniel, I suppose you could try to take the rubber off the wood…though I haven't ever tried this to know how "fun" that is…  :smile:
~~Melissa :)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 02:01:44 PM »
And the adhesives are clear, which is a bonus. I  have some old dimensional adhesive that is clear, and I really love them.  Foam is great, but clear is better. The pop-eze seem for a little different purpose.

For Judikins wares, I also like the color dusters too. And the bird stamps that are on my wish list.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 02:44:07 PM »
...Daniel, I suppose you could try to take the rubber off the wood…though I haven't ever tried this to know how "fun" that is…  :smile:

LOL, Melissa! I have dismounted more wood mounted stamps than you've been on the planet. Nope. I figure if a mfr can offer mounted stamps they can offer them as ums. That's my story & I'm sticking to it. :smile:

Far as the Popeze... I like the clear material (plastic). Makes them a bit 'invisible'. So far--& my 'beta testing' is early on--the adhesive is not other-than-paper compatible. But that's not an absolute for me @ this stage. ;)
Daniel