Author Topic: Watercolor Cards Made Simple and other Craftsy Classes 50%off through Sunday  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Far North shared a link with me, and I thought I'd share it here as well.  I've been debating the Watercolor Cards Made Simple class on Craftsy for some time ... it's on sale for $14.99 so I finally enrolled.  Far North and Howdyheidi have already taken it.  Would anyone else like to take it?  Or maybe Jan and Heidi would like to revisit it?

There are other mixed media classes and card classes on sale also.

Here's the link
April Class Sale
The sale runs through Sunday night, April 24th.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
I wouldn't mind going through the class again.  I did not have my pan watercolor set when I took the class, so I could do all the stuff with that instead of distress inks.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Ok Heidi!  That would be great.  I'm hoping to start this afternoon.  I have a few (well, a lot really) dust bunnies to clean up and then I can start.

If anyone else is interested, I just checked and the price still appears to be $14.99  I've started watching some of the video lessons and I'm anxious to start practicing.  I'm hoping to use what I learn for a few Mother's Day and birthday cards.

Cindi