Author Topic: Crafty Chat at Online Card Classes website  (Read 6854 times)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
Re: Crafty Chat at Online Card Classes website
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2016, 10:40:20 AM »
Episode 15 of crafty chat begins today.  Heidi Crowl, owner of Simon Says Stamp is the featured guest sharing details of Stamptember, the month long creative blog event.  I admit I haven't listened but to me this feels more infomercial than the previous chats.  If anyone listens I would be interested to hear your take-away. They are asking for recommendations for future guests.   

Daria, I agree Aaron's history was fun to hear.  I smiled when he talked about the transition to clear stamp...here I thought of that as a current change....how time flies  :smile:  I agree Jennifer must feel Thinking Inking was a major influence in feeling confident that many stampers would like more opportunities for online classes. It was like a pilot project for her.

Offline Canadian, eh

• Stampers
Re: Crafty Chat at Online Card Classes website
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2016, 09:41:19 PM »
Thank you for the link to the chats, Jan.  I've got a lot of catching up to do. 

Tonight I watched the one on photography and I liked what Kristina Werner said and that was to take several photos at different times of day, in natural light, to see what works best.  That tip is what I seemed to take away from the video.

I fell in love with the Lime Doodle blog (totally new to me), and just subscribed. 
Beth