Author Topic: Powder Puff Ink  (Read 1696 times)

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
Powder Puff Ink
« on: July 28, 2014, 03:14:53 PM »
Has anyone used this brand of chalk ink?  I was wondering how different they are from those cat eye pigment inks that are called chalk inks.

~~Melissa :)

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
Re: Powder Puff Ink
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 03:49:28 PM »
I have Powder Puff ink and have had it for probably 10 years.  I really like it alot.  Quick Quotes makes it.  It is very similar to cat eye except I find it dries quicker on regular paper without heating it.  I liked it so much I bought the whole set that first came out which was a box of 12 different colors.  I puchased a few more this year in different colors and I like them too.  I haven't really had that many cat eye inks so my comparison might not be valid though.

I use it for stamping and for inking paper and paper edges.  It works well for me.
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 08:41:53 PM »
I used it on a Christmas card last night.  The pad felt a little drier than the Colorbox fluid chalk inks I normally use, but it stamped great.  I even clear embossed over it.  I wouldn't take too much time, but I had good luck.
Cindi

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 10:18:12 AM »
Oh it is good to know that they last a long while!  I have some cat eye pigment inks that are drying up slowly and I've only had them 1 to 1 1/2 years!  Also I had one of my cat eye's ink sponge fall off when I was using it on paper.  :o  I glued it back on with glossy accent but it doesn't ink the same. 

Good to know it still embosses!

~~Melissa :)