Author Topic: Impression Obsession Shaker Pouches  (Read 2039 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Impression Obsession Shaker Pouches
« on: February 26, 2015, 08:23:40 AM »
Does anyone have experience with the Impression Obsession Shake It shaker card pouches. I would sometimes like to make a shaker card, but honestly, I want it to be easy and these seem to be pretty inexpensive.

http://www.iostamps.com/category/9SHAKE.html

However, I do wonder how they work (can't find a video showing them) and whether I they are compatible with my spellbinders dies or if they are made just for IO dies.

Thanks !
~~Heidi~~

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
Re: Impression Obsession Shaker Pouches
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 09:17:41 AM »
I ave not heard of this product, but I sure have had fun looking at the link you sent and then look on pinterest and other sites about them---and you're right--everyone just shows finished products and not how pieced together.  I'm going to assume based off the products they are selling on the same page you linked, that (to have a perfect fit) you use one of their frames sold separately to lay and cover up the edge of the shaker box.  I wonder if the shapes are standard measurements--then you could use your dies.  I figure the dimensions given on the product page of the shaker is for the entire shaker--not the part that sticks up from the frame they sell.

Maybe someone else will know....   
~~Melissa :)

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 03:29:41 PM »
Heidi, I saw a video a while back from Jennifer McGuire and she used these. I just looked and the video is titled  shaker card tips. I don't know why but it wouldn't let me link it.
They look pretty easy to do.

I tried to do a shaker card recently and had a hard time with it. I think they can be a little time consuming to do and I was in a hurry! 
LeighAnn

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 09:03:07 AM »
Thanks LeighAnn.  I will have to look that up!
~~Heidi~~