Author Topic: Distress Mermaid Lagoon - March new color  (Read 2171 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Distress Mermaid Lagoon - March new color
« on: March 06, 2015, 11:18:04 AM »
~~Heidi~~

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
Re: Distress Mermaid Lagoon - March new color
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 01:55:47 PM »
Thank you for posting this, I was wondering when they were coming out with the March color.  I like this blue.  I got the Jan one but not the Feb. one yet.  It seems that the Feb. one is still preorder at the places I got the Jan. one.  I wonder how long before they are available right after the color is announced.
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 03:17:46 PM »
I just watched his video on it. I love the color but on the video it looks like you could easily achieve it by mixing broken China and salty ocean.  Blue is one of my favorite colors so I will probably get it at some point.

I just ordered cracked pistachio and abandoned coral. I cant wait to play with them :D.
I wasn't  going to get the coral at first but saw a card using the two together and I went ahead and ordered.
LeighAnn

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 09:01:21 AM »
I am a little disappointed, actually, that it is blue.  It definitely isn't different enough of a color for me to put it on my wish list. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 09:02:25 AM »
Thank you for posting this, I was wondering when they were coming out with the March color.  I like this blue.  I got the Jan one but not the Feb. one yet.  It seems that the Feb. one is still preorder at the places I got the Jan. one.  I wonder how long before they are available right after the color is announced.

Sadie, I don't think Ranger starts shipping them out for two or three weeks after they announce the color.  I have to say they are geniuses of marketing, creating the demand before you can even get them.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 06:45:46 PM »
My local stamp store still hasn't gotten in the Feb color, and half of the items in Jan color were back ordered on her.
Born on the fourth of July

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 11:49:25 AM »
I was wondering when they would release the next color!  I actually remembered this month and then each day I never found it. 

This color seems to really be close to Salty Ocean to me...It'll be lower on my wish list if it even makes it (after I see more examples)....but if it ends up being in a kit package sold with the other 2 in the minis then I guess I'll be getting it.  Haven't decided if I want to get them as mini's or not.

I can't wait to see what you make with the new colors LeighAnn! 

and Sadie--have you posted anything that you used the Pistachio on yet in the gallery?
~~Melissa :)

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 01:25:30 PM »
No I haven't posted anything in the gallery yet using the pistascio (sp).  But one of the backgrounds I posted in the Bokeh challenge used that color in the spray ink (it is posted in the thread).  I got the entire range of products and I still cannot figure out if there is any difference between the spray and the stain.....they seem exactly alike to me.
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 10:50:25 AM »
Thanks Sadie, I'll check it out. 

Neat sample Sadie----and yep--that's going on my wishlist.   ;D  I like the brightness and it does look different to me than the mowed lawn that I was starting to think might be similar....
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 10:56:38 AM by yellowcherrios »
~~Melissa :)