Author Topic: Need ideas for border punch storage.  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
Need ideas for border punch storage.
« on: September 17, 2015, 06:08:53 PM »
The ones that I need ideas for are the Martha Stewart border punches.  I have an idea already for the punches that have the lock button and the border design on the side.

Any suggestions would help.  I am running out of space.

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Need ideas for border punch storage.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 06:20:57 PM »
I recently got rid of all of these that I do not use.  The ones left are in a large plastic shoebox that I keep on the shelf.  The shoebox is transparent so I can see that it has the punches in it.

I have seen other people put up pegs and somehow hang them up.  Or, I have seen people use the over the door shoe holders for stuff like this. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 07:59:07 AM »
Thank you, I have one group in plastic box, these are the ones that lock down and show the design on the punch.  So I can put them in a drawer and can see what they are.  The rest are waiting for me to think.  I have an over the door shoe bags, but am currently using it for something else.  May have to condense.  Or get another.  Can't seem to part with any yet.  But am not buying any more. 

As they were previously all stored in a big drawer - I could never see what they were, hope to remedy that. 

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 01:41:32 PM »
I gave most of mine I had away, so I only have about 4 or 5 now. I just keep them in a basket.

I've  always liked this idea- I think it would work for border punches too?
http://www.kerryspapercrafts.com/some-cute-cards/
LeighAnn

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 08:42:19 PM »
I have mine hung on curtain rods that were quite cheap... I can take a picture tomorrow and post a pic!