Author Topic: MARCH 2015 KIAE Signups Closed/Partners Posted  (Read 19168 times)

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
Re: MARCH 2015 KIAE Signups Closed/Partners Posted
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2015, 08:19:00 PM »
Have fun in Vegas, SWLady.

I got two projects done with my received kit. 
This one meets the requirements for this month.
House Mouse Easter Card

And this one will be my mom's Easter card. 
Swinging Tire Swing

As soon as I saw the tree image with the tire swing, I knew I wanted to create a card with the squirrel in the tire swing and have the tire swing move.
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2015, 01:20:50 PM »
Here is my first project with my received kit.  I still have many more card ideas for this kit! I only hope I can get to them!

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1337&message_id=bf40eb2542500ef231aee1e0c1e15ef1&message_icon=info#cpgMessageBlock
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2015, 01:37:19 PM »
LOL, Heidi! Guven the reality of all our lives, I figure we're all in the boat of wishing we could do more crafting. I'm just glad we all find a way to do some & share it here.

Our track record for Swap 'follow-thru' & Challenge play is pretty durn good for a small group of friends who are verrrry talented & busy. ;)
Daniel

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2015, 09:01:13 AM »
Here is my piece for the received kit:  Traveling card

Last night when I was working on this, I felt like this is the closest I have ever gotten to scrapbooking.   ;D

I am attaching a photo below to show the acetate better....

I also had embossed a portion of the acetate Daniel gave me with the clouds, but just couldn't figure out where to put it to work with the "rules" of my card, lol....

I made sure to have the embossing in this card, but I suppose I had the oval too----with the sentiment directly under the bow.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 09:06:25 AM by yellowcherrios »
~~Melissa :)

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2015, 12:00:06 PM »
There are some really great projects this month. I definitely have to go back and leave praise for each of you. This month has gotten away from me. I feel like I am so behind on everything that is going on  :-\

I am in the middle of moving, but I took time out to open signups for the April KIAE. Hope everyone will join  #>
Warning: Easily Distracted By Glitter

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2015, 07:06:21 PM »
Good luck with the move CG.
Sarah

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2015, 10:32:36 AM »
Nothing like waiting til the last minute!  ::). Here is a card I made from the kit Heidi sent me.

March Card KIAE

I love the image! Everything but the card base was in the kit and it has embossing and ovals.