Author Topic: WF15 Hangover Bokeh (WINNER ANNOUNCED)  (Read 16971 times)

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
Re: WF15 Hangover Bokeh (3/2 -3/8) ***NEW***
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2015, 03:32:04 PM »
I had a great time doing this challenge with my kids! I ended up with a lovely BG. Unfortunately, uploading photos is completely beyond me here - I had no problems at 2Peas, but every time I try here, it says that my file size is too large. I don't know how to easily solve this problem.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun with it - thanks Heidi! My dd6 created a nice BG, too, which she turned into a card, but she complained that it was "an adult craft"  ;D

The max size for photos here on the forum is 500 KB.  To get to where you need to upload, when posting click on Attachments and other options, it will open up the browse to where your picture is on your computer to upload it here.

In the gallery the max size for photos is 1000 KB. To get to the gallery click on gallery on the top of the forum menu.  If you want both windows open (the forum and the gallery) hold down your ctrl button while clicking the gallery menu item.  When in the gallery (if you are signed into the forum you are also signed in the gallery) look at the top menu, there is an upload button up there.  Click it and you will be taken to the upload window....I hope this helps.
Sadie
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2015, 09:22:16 PM »
I finally got caught up on the discussing here.  Everyone has had amazing results with this technique.  I managed to get three cards done. Although I forgot to photo the backgrounds before turning them into cards.  Oh, and Heidi, you're going to get a sneak peak of the kit I'm sending you.  Thanks for a cool new technique.

Easter Bunny

Easter Chick

Birthday Hamster

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 09:23:56 PM by Craft Nerd »
Sarah

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2015, 01:59:39 AM »
I managed to finish a couple of cards.

The individual cards and details are posted here.

Heidi, thanks for the challenge.  I have admired this technique and wanted to try it.  Thanks to everyone who posted here; I enjoyed reading about how you did your pieces.

Christinmay, you have my sympathy.  I also go crazy with the gallery here.  I solved my problem by just taking a picture of multiple cards, decreasing the size over and over until it's under 500KB, and just including the supply list.  I post the individual cards and details on my scrapbook.com gallery and link that here.  That's the best I can do.

Sadie, wasn't it 1000KB before?

Daria
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 02:08:32 AM by djc »

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2015, 09:16:51 AM »
The gallery is 1000 KB for photos.  The message board is 500 KB for photos or attachments.
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2015, 11:42:18 AM »
So many wonderful pieces!!!  I haven't had time to leave comments for everyone yet, but I got to glance at some and they are great--lots of great examples for me to get to see this technique!   O0  WTG everyone!
~~Melissa :)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2015, 11:53:45 AM »
Wow, I am so excited that there was so much great participation in this challenge. I have had a busy day today, but will pick a winner before bedtime. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2015, 09:09:52 PM »
I wrote down the names of all the participants, cut them out, wadded them up into little balls (how quaint, right?)

I mixed them all up!

And picked one at random

The winner is

Far North!

Thanks for participating, both by playing along and by the wonderful tips and dialogue. 

Jan, you just sent me your address recently, so I will try to get your RAK sent out in the next couple days. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
Re: WF15 Hangover Bokeh (WINNER ANNOUNCED)
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2015, 09:28:18 PM »
Wow Heidi, what a treat to be selected!  And again it was a delightfully fun challenge which I look forward to using again in the future. Thanks for hosting!...Jan

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2015, 09:18:53 AM »
Congrats, Jan!

ITA that Heidi's challenge was a great success! It's clear we all had fun playing with the Bokeh technique. Thanks for the fun, Heidi!
Daniel

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2015, 09:49:13 AM »
Congrats, Jan! ;D

Stampwilly

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2015, 09:55:18 AM »
Congratulations Jan!!  And thank you Heidi for hosting this fun challenge! 

Lol on the pun, Daniel!   "It's clear we all had fun..."   :laughhard:
~~Melissa :)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2015, 10:04:33 AM »
LOL, Melissa! The 'pun' was unintentional. But this was a good challenge. With each entry I'm sure many of us drew on them as we took Heidi's Challenge. And we were able to add our own spin on what we did Bookeh 'style'.

Since my Bokeh was mailed to an unsuspecting Inkster last Friday, I'll have to wait until it arrives in her mailbox. Hopefully it will get to her this week.
Daniel

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2015, 04:40:15 PM »
Congratulations, Jan!

Daria

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2015, 07:10:07 PM »
Congrats, Jan.
Sarah

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2015, 09:08:14 AM »
I had a chance to try out Bokeh with a Surprise March ATC that I sent to LeighAnn.
Daniel