Author Topic: SF18 MM Mirror, Mirror ***** Winner posted *****  (Read 3555 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: SF18 MM Mirror, Mirror ***** Winner posted *****
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 10:16:14 AM »
Heidi, I'm glad your laminator worked! 
I got my laminator out last week and it was dead.  Power wouldn't even turn on, and it was only used for minimal crafting, no real laminating even!  I bought a new one but I haven't had a chance to plug it in yet.  I hope to use it for Daria's hoidays in July challenge.  I am also excited to try my transfer gel, I hope it's not dried up.  I love the results you got.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2018, 02:01:57 PM »
Heidi, I'm glad your laminator worked! 
I got my laminator out last week and it was dead.  Power wouldn't even turn on, and it was only used for minimal crafting, no real laminating even!  I bought a new one but I haven't had a chance to plug it in yet.  I hope to use it for Daria's hoidays in July challenge.  I am also excited to try my transfer gel, I hope it's not dried up.  I love the results you got.

I’ve been so lucky with my laminator. It must be 10 years old, I purchased it before I made lots of cards and it works well for me for the foiling.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2018, 04:31:55 PM »
Cindi thanks for the great challenge!  Congrats to April on the win!

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 09:14:33 PM »
Thanks cindi, I have been meaning to use some of my black Mirror card I bought and have my brothers birthday card done too :)
Congrats April