Author Topic: WeR Memory Keepers Layering rulers  (Read 702 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
WeR Memory Keepers Layering rulers
« on: July 14, 2020, 01:29:45 PM »
Does anyone have these rulers for making even mats?

I saw them demoed by The Stamp Doctor during the last Stamp and Scrapbook Expo @Home event. 

I'm wondering if I would use them, or be lazy and just use my trimmer and wing it, or measure ...

They have been around for years.  There is a set of 3 that is larger and will make up to a 1inch mat.  The set I linked is about 7 inches long and makes up to maybe a 5/8 mat?

Maymay's video.

From The Stamp Doctor's website, this video.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 01:41:19 PM by Iring »
Cindi

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
Re: WeR Memory Keepers Layering rulers
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 03:03:15 PM »
I almost bought the large set a few years back.  But I need this set.  I can’t do even mats to save my soul!
Born on the fourth of July

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 04:55:49 PM »
I can’t do even mats to save my soul!

I can't either!
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 09:43:48 PM »
Yes I bought them a few years ago after watching a demo, I find myself using my dies more to cut a mat out then using these, I don't know if the paper I use is too thin but for some reason I had trouble trying to get it to catch like they show so you can cut it out, I have a couple of times thought it had catched and then started cutting and realized that it hadn't and my cut was off, but it could just be me.  I have used them a few times when I didn't have room for a big mat so I went to them to get a real thin mat around.