Author Topic: Stampin Up Sale-a-bration and Stamps by Judith and Heather sale  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Stampin Up Sale-a-bration and Stamps by Judith and Heather sale
« on: January 10, 2018, 06:22:07 PM »
Is anyone shopping Stampin Up Sale-a-bration (for every $50 purchase you get to choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog).  Do you mind sharing what you are purchasing and what you are choosing as your free item?  Love to shop vicariously through others, ha!  And I've always been a fan of show and tell!

Oh, and have you seen?  They are selling Brusho's watercolor crystals now.  I'm not sure how their price compares to other sellers.

In my inbox today : 18% off everything at Stamps by Judith and Heather.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Stampin Up Sale-a-bration and Stamps by Judith and Heather sale
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 07:07:16 PM »
I have never ordered from Stampin Up before!  I might go and see what’s in the catalog though!  All my Stampin up stamps are used from the thrift store. 

What do you think of the Judith and Heather stamps? I really like Rubber Stamp tapestry ones and they seem similar?
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 10:31:16 PM »
Stamps by Judith and Heather are good quality stamps.  I think they are all red rubber, at least they used to be.  They have a lot of stick stamps, but they also carry larger stamps.  Some of the stick stamps are probably similar to Rubber Stamp Tapestry.  I like to watch their videos to see how they use the stamps, and also Tombow markers.  I think they are the ones that got me started buying Tombows.
Cindi

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 10:44:36 AM »
I got the Party Pandas from the SU Sale-a-bration catalog

Daria

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 01:27:05 PM »
  O0 They are really cute!
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 01:34:02 PM »
I ended up choosing Heartfelt Blooms.  It has a large photographic bouquet stamp.  I think the video on SU's site and samples I've seen convinced me.  I debated the lavender bouquet but a friend has that one, so maybe we can swap.  I recently got some cute little animal stamps or I might have gone with the party pandas!
Decisions, decisions!

I don't have my stamps yet ... hopefully soon.
Cindi