Author Topic: Clutter control/Organization  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Clutter control/Organization
« on: January 30, 2017, 07:20:23 PM »
Since it seems more than a few of us have messy craft areas  ;) I thought I would share a link to a free organization series from
Totally Tiffany.  She sells the Scrap Rack and several other organizational aids but her general method of organization can be applied to any storage, and she does give tips on how to use ziploc bags, for example.

Lesson 1 of the Get Organized Challenge starts tomorrow.  You can jump in any time though, I'm sure.  If you can't catch the live video you can watch a recording at your convenience.

I'm looking forward to trying AGAIN to clear some clutter and make stamping more fun when I don't dread going in "the room"!

Anyone care to join me?
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Clutter control/Organization
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 07:37:58 PM »
I will definitely watch the videos to look for ideas.  I am pretty happy with MOST of my storage, but I have two areas that need a solution. Thanks for the link!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 08:08:57 PM »
You can probably find previous versions on her site.  She does a few Get Organized Challenges a year.
Cindi

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 07:28:37 AM »
Thanks for sharing the link. I love organizing videos and I'm mostly good with my set up now. I keep thinking I want to unmount my rubber stamps and redo how I have my clear stamps so maybe I can get sim enough tips on that!
LeighAnn