Author Topic: Stamping Chatter  (Read 4878 times)

Offline liannallama

• Stampers
Re: Stamping Chatter
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 12:11:27 AM »
There's a Summer CHA this year (I think Atlanta) but it's only for papercrafts; not other crafts.  I think the releases are not all revolving around that show this year--they are staggering them. 

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 07:58:32 AM »
There's a Summer CHA this year (I think Atlanta) but it's only for papercrafts; not other crafts.  I think the releases are not all revolving around that show this year--they are staggering them. 

Oh, I didn't know that.  TFS! 
~~Heidi~~

Offline GeorgiaMolly

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2014, 02:00:22 PM »
Are you familiar with Artistic Outpost stamps?  And do you love Heritage images as much as I do?  Artistic Outpost has a brand new site (they've been acquired by Our Daily Bread Designs).  The stamps are now cling mounted.  No more cutting out from a sheet of rubber.  I've just ordered my first set (Paperboy).  Several other sets I really like.  Pinterest has an Artistic Outpost board with some wonderful cards and tags - check it out.

Molly

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 12:34:20 PM »
Thanks Molly for the info on the new Artistic Outpost site.  I hope the new owners consider selling individual stamps...I often only want 1 or 2 in a set and so it makes those 1-2 feel really spendy.  But I do love their wonderful images.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 12:53:17 PM by Far North »

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 12:48:04 PM »
Our Daily Bread stamps were often sold either as a set, or just one of the main image.  I liked having the choice and I like their stamps, especially the birds. 

I have not purchased from Artistic Outpost, but I have followed their blog over the years.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 12:51:14 PM »
In case you haven't seen Scrapbook.com sneek peeks at this summer's new products ...you may want to glance on their Pinterest Page.

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 12:57:37 PM »
Thank you for the link, Jan.

I really like some of the Lawn Fawn stamps they're releasing. Especially the Christmas ones.
LeighAnn