Author Topic: Handmade Christmas Inspiration  (Read 1524 times)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
Handmade Christmas Inspiration
« on: December 02, 2014, 01:51:04 PM »
I am seeing lots of inspiration on the internet for Handmade Christmas inspiration.  While it is not solely about stamping I think much of it could be change to include that as desired.  Here are some links if you want to check it out.  Please remember to leave bloggers your comments...lots of time is spent in sharing their work. 

12 Days of Ornaments Day 1!  (die cut lantern)
Shelly Hickox regularly has blog posts which feature fabulous use of dies.  She begins today with the first ornament of 12. 

Homemade for the holidays -Ronda Palazzari  shares different types of  items she has made for the holidays Nov.24-Dec 7.  Here is the link to the  Homemade for the Holidays

Rhonda is pairing up with BFF Jessie,  as she sharing her style of making similar homemade crafts on her blog. Here first day begins here.r first day begins here.

I hope you will add link for fun ideas you are seeing.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 02:10:26 PM by Far North »

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
Re: Handmade Christmas Inspiration
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 11:44:10 AM »
I found this Raindeer tag thing that you cut the nose out and put in an EOS lip gloss thing.  I got the lip glosses at Kohl's with a 30% off and then an extra 15% off, so it was affordable to do.  I printed out the tags and glued them to some craft foam.  Here is the single Reindeer there is also a pdf that has 4 on a page.

Website with directions and pdf

You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 12:08:44 PM »
That's really cute!!!!!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 01:02:32 PM »
What a fun project Sadie! TFS!

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 01:28:16 PM »
LOL, Sadie! Great 'find'. My fave lip gloss color is 'pucker-up pink'. Friends tell me it's 'my' color. ;D

TY for the links, Jan. Fun!
Daniel