Author Topic: Favorite part of crafty space?  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
Favorite part of crafty space?
« on: February 26, 2016, 11:03:33 AM »
Just a light, fun question---What is your favorite part of your crafty space?

For me...I Love that my crafty space is open (without a wall) to my kitchen.  Since I love to cook too this allows me to easily watch over baking and cooking progress while I stamp.  As well it is just a few steps to access water for a quick clean-up or for a beverage. 

Happy weekend!...Jan

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Favorite part of crafty space?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 11:05:25 AM »
I love that my crafty space is right by a bright window so I can have sunlight during the day. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 09:20:17 PM »
I like that my crafty place is a room away from things so I can close the door and no one can see the mess. I also have a bright window that gives a lot of light.

April :smile:

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 08:05:39 AM »
I like that my crafty place is a room away from things so I can close the door and no one can see the mess. I also have a bright window that gives a lot of light.

April :smile:

Yes, being able to close the doors to my messy cabinet is a close second!  Fun thread!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 11:21:07 AM »
My craft space is in the middle of everything.  The dinning room/ family room with the TV, radio, music,  food, telephone and lots of light with the sliding doors and overhead lighting.  I guess I am nosy and want to know everything.
I have two tables and can eat one one and craft on the other.  Sometimes I take over both!!
Born on the fourth of July

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 08:25:44 PM »
I too like that my space is also my guest bedroom, so I can work on projects as I get the time and I can leave it all out and come back to it at anytime.  I too love having my desk in front of the window so I can look outside while I am crafting.

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 08:55:28 PM »
I love that almost everything I need for stamping is within reach when I'm sitting at my desk.
Sarah