Author Topic: calendar stamps?  (Read 1787 times)

Offline liannallama

• Stampers
calendar stamps?
« on: June 06, 2016, 12:07:16 PM »
Can you link me up to some good calendar stamps?  I used to think of Purple Onion Designs as the best for this but I haven't ordered in a few years and now they only have one calendar that is similar to what I want.  They have this one but I was hoping for something similar with a more modern, simple font.  It is OK if it is for a specific year or if it's perpetual.
http://stores.purpleoniondesigns.com/vintage-perpetual-calendar/

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: calendar stamps?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 12:54:44 PM »
With all the planner style stamps, I would think this wouldn't be so hard. I thought I had seen one from Hero Arts, but when I went to look I couldn't find it.  I will let you know if I do.
~~Heidi~~

Offline liannallama

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 01:09:54 PM »
Thanks, Heidi!  I am thinking of changing planner styles to a more do-it-yourself and thought those stamps would be so cute with it.  But I am so out of the loop!

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 01:26:41 PM »
Lawn Fawn has a Plan On It calendar stamp set that might work for you, except you would have to arrange the numbers yourself.
~~Heidi~~

Offline liannallama

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 03:40:04 PM »
I found this cute one I decided to try.  Hopefully it is good quality polymer; I've never heard of this company before. 
http://www.amazon.com/Waffle-Flower-Crafts-Calendar-Stamps/dp/B010C7N2GE?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Anyone else, feel free to link me up if you have any other fun ideas!

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 05:19:57 PM »
Good find!  I have heard of that company in the last year but I do not have any of their stamps yet. I would like to know if you think they are great or not. I like the set!
~~Heidi~~