Author Topic: Winter Holiday Cards in July, 2018  (Read 5119 times)

Offline djc

• Stampers
Re: Winter Holiday Cards in July, 2018
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2018, 09:58:11 AM »
Thank you all for playing along this year.  I loved seeing all your cards in the gallery.  Only five of us played, but we made thirty-three cards!

No hat this year.  I just checked my stash, and I have items for all four of you.  Not all of them have to do with Christmas, but they are all new and, I think, pretty nice.  Three of them are either accidental duplicates or something I intentionally duplicated so I'd have them for RAKs, and I have a different Santa's Elves set that I have been using so I don't really need another one.     

Please choose what you would like to have, and let me know:

Hero Arts Santa's Elves Die & Stamp Set, photopolymer TAKEN

Elizabeth Craft Designs Cardinal, cling, I think it's retired. TAKEN
I know April and Nora already have this one.

Art Impressions Boatyard Background, cling, I think it's retired. TAKEN

Spellbinders Flower Bouquet Stamp & Dies, cling TAKEN

Thanks again for playing.
Daria
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 10:22:35 AM by djc »

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2018, 10:13:45 AM »
Hi Daria, I do think for a small group we made a lot of cards this July!  Thank you for hosting, I always look forward to it.

That is nice of you to offer everyone something.  I would LOVE the Elizabeth Crafts Cardinal!!!  It is retired and I couldn’t find it anywhere when I was looking for it.

Thank again!
~~Heidi~~

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2018, 12:03:42 PM »
That's great, Heidi.  It's yours.  I made sure I had one for myself before offering it since it's no longer available.  I always seem to want something that I can no longer get.  lol.

Have you changed your address in the last year or two?

Daria

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2018, 12:29:23 PM »
That's great, Heidi.  It's yours.  I made sure I had one for myself before offering it since it's no longer available.  I always seem to want something that I can no longer get.  lol.

Have you changed your address in the last year or two?

Daria

Nope, I am still at the same address!  Thanks!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2018, 02:29:34 PM »
that is too sweet of you Daria, I feel bad since I only managed one this month, but I do love flowers so the spellbinder stamp would be lovely :)

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2018, 03:51:31 PM »
Connie, it's yours.  I hope you enjoy it.  I'm glad you got a chance to play.

Hugs,
Daria

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2018, 04:12:09 PM »
thanks so much :)

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2018, 06:57:47 AM »
Nora is traveling.  She emailed me that she'd take whatever is left over. 
Daria

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2018, 10:08:13 AM »
Thanks so much, Daria! I will take the boat yard stamp. That was a lot of cards for just 5 of us! Heidi, I am so glad that you got the cardinal stamp. I know you have been wanting it.

April :smile:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:10:13 AM by stampwilly »

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2018, 11:19:07 AM »
Great, April.  I will send that one to you.

That leaves Nora with Santa's Elves stamps and die.  I'll let her know.

Connie, I don't have your address.  April and Heidi, if you've moved since you last received something from me, please let me know.

Thank you to all of you for participating. 

Daria

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2018, 02:52:30 PM »
I'm so sorry I didn't get to make any Christmas cards in July!  July was a stressful month for my family (Dad).  I'm naming August "transition month".  It's got to be better than July!

BUT,  I thoroughly enjoyed catching up on the posts and gallery this afternoon.  Lots of inspiration! 

At the beginning of the month I shared that I ordered Snow Tex from Amazon.  Ugh, it arrived in a plastic bag, tied in a knot, then in a box.  I truly think UPS threw the box at my front door, because I happened to be standing near by, and heard it hit.  I guess that saves a step, if you don't need to knock or ring a bell.  Anyway, I threw it out.  The jar had leaked all over the inside of the bag.  It was such a painty mess I couldn't even read the label of the jar.  Amazon refunded my money.  If I decide to try again, I might look for it locally ... it looked like such a mess though that I think I will look for something in my stash if I want "snow".

I need to take a look at my embossing pastes!  I probably have something suitable ... although now Heidi has me wanting to run to Tuesday Morning.

Thanks for hosting Daria!  Congratulations to all of you who made cards.  And you're all winners!  How wonderful!

I'll post something for "Christmas All Year - August" soon.
Cindi

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2018, 10:29:05 AM »
Not to worry, Cindi.  You accomplished a great deal on the home front!  You'll notice that, after my great beginning, I didn't make any more Christmas cards.  However, I'm very happy with what I am accomplishing with my project to organize embossing folders and dies.  Doing that and seeing all the Christmas cards posted this month have put me in the mood to craft.  It's all good.

Daria