Author Topic: Whatcha working on?  (Read 10057 times)

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
Re: Whatcha working on?
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2015, 09:32:58 AM »
I can't believe I have done all the challenges for WF! YEAH! ;D I have loved seeing all the cards for each one too.

Michelle, I know you are having fun skiing. We used to go every year for many years when the boys were at home. Now I might break something, so I don't go! Glad you checked in with us. Hope you can do a few hangover challenges next week.

It is sunny but still pretty cold today.

Hope that ya'll have a good day.

Stampwilly

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2015, 10:05:36 AM »
WTG April that you finished all the challenges!!   O0

I'll be working on Ann's challenge--hope it's dry since I used distress reinkers....and then I'll see if my third attempt at LeighAnn's challenge works any better with thicker gesso and I threw in a differnt stamp encase that's the problem...

Oh an dI am 1/2 finished with Daniel's challenge and I have a center piece I am working out for Heidi's finihsed card....lots going on lol!

Good thing we had inches and inches of snow last night--get to stay in all day! 
~~Melissa :)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2015, 10:22:45 AM »
Yikes this has been one crazy week here with not as much creating as I wish and this morning is not going to be better.  Just hope I have time this afternoon.  Melissa's flowers are ready for a photo and so is my work for Ann's  and CG and challenge.  Sadie's project has been sitting on my desk for a few days so it is next up.
Later my stampin friends!...Jan

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2015, 11:32:47 AM »
Jan, I hope you have had a little time to work. 

The last thing for me is Stencil Surprise. I did kindof leave it for last because I assumed I would need to get out a lot of stamps at once. 

~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2015, 12:04:26 PM »
Jan, I hope you have had a little time to work. 

The last thing for me is Stencil Surprise. I did kindof leave it for last because I assumed I would need to get out a lot of stamps at once.

Thanks Heidi!  I was able to get a lot of things wrapped up yesterday so I am planning on focusing on Stencil Surprise today. I have been "trying out" stamps all week for it.  So many times when I settle on one another idea pops into my head...LOL!  Heidi, hope you have fun putting yours together!

Hope others find some creative time today too!...Jan

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2015, 03:10:31 PM »
I've done what I could for WF15 & had fun @ the party.

I stold time from cleaning & sorting today to create my Mar. KIAE kit & do a kept kit project.

Next week I need to make some serious progress in cleaning out my room of decades of debris. Sooner we can have the house cleaned out; sooner I can get out of Dodge. ;)
Daniel

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2015, 05:49:16 PM »
I started a couple challenges, the patina one and the embossing water colors. Also the doodle but haven't gotten to work on that much. Probably none will be finished in time to post but they are still fun!

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2015, 09:01:03 PM »
I'm impressed that you got all the challenges done, Stampwilly.  O0

I got a piece done for Ann's but I mucked it up.  I'll probably still use it for a card but I may give it another go tomorrow.

I've got 7 pieces started that need to be finished - 3 faux patina, 1 watercolor, 2 gesso and Ann's.  One just needs to be assembled.  For 2 I know what I want to do, but they aren't quite ready for assembly. And I have no idea what I'm doing with the rest.  :D
Sarah

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2015, 07:40:51 PM »
I managed to finish a project for each of the challenges. I just finished posting all the pictures (Sorry for flooding the gallery), and I'm done crafting for tonight.  I had a lot of fun during Winterfest and I'm looking forward to Hangover week.

I also managed to finish stamping the images for March's kit.
Sarah