Author Topic: AIR17 Waterfall Card - WINNER ANNOUNCED  (Read 6403 times)

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: AIR17 Waterfall Card
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2017, 10:22:18 AM »
Do you have alphabet stamps, the guy on the masculine video said he used his Martha stewart alphabet set stamps to stamp the pull, I have that set so I might use that next time.  I will be hand delivering this one so I figured I would just tell her to pull on the ribbon :)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2017, 10:31:23 AM »
Do you have alphabet stamps, the guy on the masculine video said he used his Martha stewart alphabet set stamps to stamp the pull, I have that set so I might use that next time.  I will be hand delivering this one so I figured I would just tell her to pull on the ribbon :)
I have one alpha, but they are pretty big letters.  I could try it.
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2017, 10:37:47 AM »
I se that Repeat Impressions has some stamps just for waterfall cards.  I don't see a stamp that says Pull yet.

https://www.repeatimpressions.com/flips.html
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2017, 12:04:55 PM »
I knew I had recently seen a stamp set that included, Push, Pull, etc ...

It is Lawn Fawn, Push Here

I linked to Ellen Hutson where I saw it ... this one is not on sale but they are having a Christmas in July sale ... just sayin'

Your Waterfall card is so pretty!  I love the multi-color stamped images.
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2017, 12:07:07 PM »
Whoops!  I didn't see that this thread had moved on to page 2!  I found the same set as Heidi ... depending on shipping, might be cheaper at Ellen Hutson.

I have a few Repeat Impressions stamps that I picked up at a stamp show ... and I didn't even use them for this challenge!  One is a little on the snarky side (old people birthday) ... why did I buy that? 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 12:08:41 PM by Iring »
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2017, 05:40:28 PM »
Whoops!  I didn't see that this thread had moved on to page 2!  I found the same set as Heidi ... depending on shipping, might be cheaper at Ellen Hutson.

I have a few Repeat Impressions stamps that I picked up at a stamp show ... and I didn't even use them for this challenge!  One is a little on the snarky side (old people birthday) ... why did I buy that?

Great minds think alike!

The Repeat Impressions stamps could easily be used in other ways, but they are cute sets.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2017, 07:24:17 PM »
Great card, Heidi, and I'm glad my challenge got you to try something you wouldn't otherwise have made. 

That Lawn Fawn set is cool.  And I like the Repeat Impression sets, but you would think they would include a pull stamp since they are meant for waterfall cards. 
Sarah

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2017, 10:50:14 AM »
The Lawn Fawn set is the one I used to stamp pull here on the card I made.  I used the matching die set to cut the heart and the arrow.  Thank you Craft Nerd for hosting this challenge.  I had never made one of these cards so It got me to do something different.....
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2017, 07:34:30 PM »
You ladies made some fabulous waterfall cards.  I did manage to get my sample finished last night but I had some issues editing my photos last night.  Stupid new computer.

And now for the winner.  Drum roll please.....

It is our hostess with the mostest, Sadie.  I have your address and will get your RAK out to you at some point this week.
Sarah

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: AIR17 Waterfall Card - WINNER ANNOUNCED
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2017, 08:03:05 PM »
Yay!  Congrats Sadie!

Looking forward to seeing your waterfall Sarah!  Don't forget to post once you get your computer to behave  :knuppel2:
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2017, 08:05:21 PM »
Congrats Sadie!

Sarah, i am sorry about your computer problems!  That is too bad!  I hope you will still share your projects.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2017, 09:07:49 PM »
Congrats Sadie

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2017, 08:51:50 AM »
Congrats, Sadie!

April :smile: