Author Topic: Christmas All Year 2014 - September  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Christmas All Year 2014 - September
« on: September 23, 2014, 01:35:49 PM »
Hello my merry bunch of Christmas stampers!  I'm sorry I've been MIA   :idiot2:
It seems I checked and checked and there was no action on the August post ... and then today, I was so pleasantly surprised!  You don't disappoint!

I know it's late in the month ... but maybe some of you have been doing some Christmas stamping?  Or, wait till the end of the month anyway  ;)

Your prompt for the month is to use a die cut shape, I saw such cute ones used last month.  If you don't have any dies, you can substitute a punch, or trace and cut a shape.  As always, this prompt is completely optional.  Now go make some cards (me included)!

Don't forget there is a special folder in the gallery for Christmas All Year.  Feel free to post elsewhere if you think it's appropriate, and leave us a link (as Jan did last month, thanks Jan!).

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 03:26:31 PM by Iring »
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Christmas All Year 2014 - September
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 08:39:40 AM »
So glad you are back!!!!
~~Heidi~~

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 09:27:21 AM »
I definitely need to start on my holiday cards!

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 09:43:48 AM »
Good Sunday morning!

Just a reminder ... there is a special folder in the gallery for Christmas All Year 2014.  Only 3 more days in September, can you believe it?!

Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 10:26:40 AM »
I made 8 of these square cards in August, but never got them posted   :o  So I'll take credit for September, just in case I don't get any more made in the next few days.

Here's the card front
and the inside

Anyone else starting to feel the Christmas pressure already?  I'm in the mood to make fall projects but I just counted up my Christmas cards and I'm definitely not at goal yet.   That's ok ... just make a few at a time ... we'll get there (talking myself down, and you too, in case I just got you stressed along with me!)

Go make a Christmas card, even if it's just one.  You'll be glad you did!
Cindi