Author Topic: Christmas All Year 2016 - February  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Christmas All Year 2016 - February
« on: February 01, 2016, 11:18:19 PM »
Happy February Artsy Inker Christmas card makers!

I think we had a pretty good turn out in January.  Hopefully you can keep the crafty glow of Winterfest going and put it to work on some Christmas cards this month.

I decided to go with another Christmas icon, the star, as this month's prompt.  It can be a 5 pointed star, or the star of Bethlehem, or any vision of starry-ness you have!

Please post in the Christmas Cards All Year 2016 album in the gallery, and then link up here.

I saw this card on Pinterest.  I thought about doing something similar for Daria's Negativity challenge during Winterfest but I ended up going a different route.  I think this could easily be turned in to a Christmas card.

Or, I made this star card a few years ago ...

Have fun!
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Christmas All Year 2016 - February
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 06:32:29 AM »
Cindi, that is a good prompt. I wonder what stamps I have in my stash that will work.  I like the Pinterest card and your card is super cute!  I like your bow with many layers. 

Thanks, as always, for hosting!
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 09:14:02 AM »
Thanks for hosting! I will need to get my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with!

April ;D

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 07:46:31 PM »
Cool prompt, Cindi.  I totally missed January.  Here's hoping I do something this month.  I love that card you linked! 

Daria

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 06:57:52 PM »
Wonderful cards April!

The svg cut stars are such a fine cut, and so pretty painted gold!  I really like all three cards.  I'm glad I don't have to pick a favorite!
Cindi