Author Topic: Virtual Classes during "Stay at Home" orders  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: Virtual Classes during "Stay at Home" orders
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2020, 02:13:13 PM »
What?!!  I just got mine today.  I was getting a little nervous.  I know she started kitting and mailing earlier this time because there were a few people, close by in FL,  that didn't get their kits on time for the last class.  I opened mine! 

DH tried to hold it hostage.  He said I had to get rid of something before I brought in something new ... I explained this didn't count, it's just pieces of paper!  ;)
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2020, 05:10:31 PM »
Maybe she sent mine in the first wave since it had farther to travel?

Maybe you could have joked that you could get rid of him, if you had to get rid of something.  Only if he has a really good sense of humor though.  Lol.
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2020, 09:02:52 AM »
Another fun class last night! I still need to finish the first card.  I nearly forgot about the class and was completely unprepared at first. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2020, 12:51:06 PM »
Yes it was fun!  I didn't see where to sign up for the next class though, did you?
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2020, 01:36:40 PM »
Yes it was fun!  I didn't see where to sign up for the next class though, did you?

No I didn’t.  It sounded like she would post it maybe on Sunday.
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2020, 12:19:05 PM »
I haven’t signed up for the next class yet. I might not this time if she doesn’t post the sample cards soon.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2020, 12:45:46 PM »
 I haven't signed up yet either ... I was wondering if you were going to sign up ... I can't decide.  I'm sure the cards will be cute ... she mentioned 2 cards and a small turtle stamp set.  I know I don't NEED a turtle stamp set ... but it's fun to play along.  It's also Memorial Day weekend ... not that I will be going anywhere.  My sister hasn't come across the state in a long time.  I don't think her workplace wanted her leaving the county.  Last week she was out with a cough, but the doctor said it was just a cold, and she's not coughing any more.  Anyway, at one point she was talking about asking for Friday off to make it a nice long weekend.  So I don't know if she'll be in town, or if the Dr thinks she shouldn't come at all ...

Michelle's samples seem to get posted long after the sign up time has passed, when you would need to sign up in order to get your kit in time.  I'm thinking if I plan to sign up I would need to do it today.
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2020, 01:10:40 PM »
I found the stamp set ... Michelle mentioned it around 18-20 minutes in to the class. 
I searched and found the stamp set online here
Cindi