Author Topic: Gallery Challenge  (Read 8494 times)

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
Gallery Challenge
« on: June 27, 2014, 04:30:04 PM »
I have put some cards in the brand spanking new gallery and I challenge each member to try and do the same.....I will try to put some instructions for upload in the other part of the forum.

As of right now I am not sure if we can put things in our personal albums or not without me making albums for everyone.  We will need to try it out and see.

Directions for this challenge:

Take a card you have stamped and try and put it in the gallery and see if you can link it here.....ready set go!  (Oh look up and see the link to the gallery on the main forum menu)(PSS that link will switch the entire page there so if you want both page open make use of your crtl key as you click the gallery link)

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=269
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=268
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=267
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=266

« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 05:15:33 PM by CarefreeSadie »
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Gallery Challenge
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 04:38:48 PM »
That is awesome! You can even comment on the gallery items!  Way to go sadie!!!!! ;D :D
~~Heidi~~

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 04:44:06 PM »
I was trying to get the pictures to show up in the post and they just won't so I am not sure what is going on there.  This is a work in progress.  Now it's your turn..........show us a card please!

Were you signed in with your username to make the comments?  Because I bridged that gallery with this forum so you only need to sign in here and should be signed in there too......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 04:50:05 PM »
I did not have to sign in another time.  I didn't make anything new lately, but I will find a favorite card to upload, but dinner is ready!
~~Heidi~~

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 04:56:48 PM »
ok when you have time, you can be our explorer.

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 05:57:05 PM »
I guess I will have to wait until you post instructions, because I can't figure out how to upload to the gallery  ;D
Warning: Easily Distracted By Glitter

MicheleD

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 08:22:16 PM »
Thanks for creating a gallery, very cool! I can't figure out how to upload any pictures either. I don't see any buttons or menu items that have to do with uploading.  I am using a MacBook, so the Mac could always be the problem too.

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 08:27:36 PM »
I saw the upload button once I was in the albums part, but it said that I was not allowed to upload into any album. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 08:33:27 PM »
Okay, I had to create an album, and I just named it howdyheidi.  Then I could upload to that album.  I didn't seem to be able to upload to one of the ones already created.  Do you guys see the photo? 
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 08:34:58 PM »
Now I think I may have done it wrong.  I think I could have uploaded to the "Challenges" album, which would have made more sense since that was what the challenge was. I wonder if I can delete the other...
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 08:39:41 PM »
Nope, even in the challenges folder, I needed to create a new personal album to post my photo.  But I did get it posted, was able to add a title, a description and so on.  You can even rotate your photos in this process, which is nice!
~~Heidi~~

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 08:51:15 PM »
I moved it into the Challenge part for you!  I am not sure why you had to make your own personal album because you can't as far as I can see put it in your personal gallery and the public gallery at the same time.  Congrats Heidi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2014, 08:53:43 PM »
For others trying to upload:
Click on the gallery button on this page.  Then on the middle top there is a button that says "Upload file."  That is what I clicked on to get started. hth.

Sadie, would others have been able to see my photo if you had not moved it?  If so, we could make that work for challenges still by linking to our photo here in the message board area, right?

~~Heidi~~

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2014, 08:57:13 PM »
I think so.  Just use the url that shows up in the address bar (copy and paste) and use the url thingy in the posting stuff in the forum to make a clickable link.

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2014, 08:58:31 PM »
I don't think you need the private folder to post pictures tho.