Stamping > General Stamping Chat

#THE100DAYPROJECT . *** Scroll down for 2019 update ***

<< < (3/3)

Iring:

It's that time again!  #the100dayproject 2019 begins April 2, 2019.  I can't even remember how many days I lasted in the past (no where near 100), but I'm going to try again! 
Any takers?

My project this year has 2 parts :
1.  add 3 goals to my bullet journal each day (to get back in the habit of using a bullet journal)
2.  use up some of my crafty stash each day (goal of 20 min of crafting)

I'm hoping at the end of the 100 days I will have more completed projects and less stash!  By projects I'm hoping to both crochet (using up some yarn) and stamp (use what I have!, paper, ink, stamps).  I plan to use my bullet journal to track progress.

Part of  #the100dayproject is to share on Instagram, but if you're not on instagram, or not comfortable ... don't.  As they keep saying, "the rules are made up".  My instagram is here.  I'm using the hashtag #100daystocraftmystash to tag my project posts.

I'd love to have a buddy join me!

howdyheidi:
I wonder if I could use this to help get my photos in order, or in a book. I probably wouldn’t share as much on instagram, since it is a lot of photos of other people’s kids that I want to get in a scrapbook and I wouldn’t have their parent’s permission.  I will just be getting back from the funeral Wednesday, but maybe I could start late. 

I followed your instagram.

Iring:
Yes!  You can make your project anything you want, and start when you’re able.  What about showing a photo of a stack of photos to be organized?  And update the stack as it gets organized?  Maybe 1 big stack ends up in organized piles?  I won’t be able to photo some of my crochet projects, some will be gifts.  I might have to photo my yarn ball getting smaller!

Sorry about your uncle.  I hope you get to share some fun memories.

Iring:
I don't think I'm very good at explaining what #the100dayproject is. 

It starts today!  But hey, start when you want and see if you can do some creative act for 100 days.

Here is a podcast if you want to learn more.  Maybe sit with a cup of coffee or tea and do something creative while you listen, color, crochet, sort ...

There is a nagging voice in me that wonders if I should have chosen to purge a little every day, walk every day, in the podcast they mentioned a new recipe every day ... but those things though beneficial maybe, didn't feel creative, FOR ME, though I can see them feeling good to someone else.  I feel like if I'm going to track this, maybe I should track walking, or cleaning my craft room ... but I never track, so I think it's ok to give myself permission to start by tracking 1 thing, 1 creative thing of my choosing.

Hahaha!  Ok, just realized that in a way, when I added bullet journaling to my project, I did add a bit of a chore ... but today I looked at it and decided to stamp in it to use ink that bled through the page (from my tracker) in a creative way.  So maybe it won't be such a chore!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version