Stamping > General Stamping Chat

Virtual Classes during "Stay at Home" orders

(1/5) > >>

Iring:
Friday I took a virtual card making class through my LSS, Everything Scrapbook & Stamps.  ThecardsI made are in the gallery. There were 37 people signed up!  It was fun to get crafty with other people, even if it was long distance.  I was able to watch live.  If you can't watch it live, she will post it to the private facebook group so you can watch later.  I re-watched some of it yesterday to practice backgrounds again with my brayer.

There will be another Virtual Card Making Class on Friday, April 10th.  The time will be from 4-6pm.  I will post a link if you are interested.  Fee is $20.  You will need to be on Facebook to access the class.  Here is the link.  Please note that at this moment (Sunday, March 29th, the picture is of cards we made last Friday.  She will update with new pics and a new supply list).

Next Saturday, April 4th there will be a Virtual Art Journaling class.  $25, includes a stencil.  Class size limited on this one.

Check out Everything Scrapbook and Stamps and click on classes to see more.  She's (Michelle McCosh, store owner) offering a gelli plate class as well.  Here is a link to her class page.

I enjoyed the card class I just took!  Always seem to learn something new.  Would anyone like to join me?  Take a look and see if it might interest you. 

ETA : Please use this thread to share any other online classes you might find that would interest this group.  (or let me know if I should have posted this elsewhere)

howdyheidi:
Which ones are you taking, Cindi?

I actually wish I could do the gelli plate one but I think I have another virtual thing I need to do around that time and don’t want to get too busy. 

Maybe I can do the card class? 

Iring:
Sorry, I should have mentioned, I'm taking Virtual Art Journaling on Saturday, April 4th and Virtual Card Making on Friday, April 10th.

Heidi, what other virtual classes have you found?

howdyheidi:
I signed up for the virtual card class.

So I haven’t seen any new virtual classes.  There are a lot of crafting companies doing Facebook live things, but I haven’t figured out any rhyme or reason to it!

Iring:
Yay, Heidi!  I'm looking forward to it (virtual card class together).

I got an email from Online Card Classes (Jennifer McGuire's and Kristina Werner's site).

$6 off all online card classes until April 2, 11:59pmET
no coupon code needed

www.onlinecardclasses.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version