Author Topic: September KIAE Swap/Challenge-Bringing in the Harvest  (Read 19319 times)

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
Re: September KIAE Swap/Challenge-Bringing in the Harvest
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2014, 11:02:46 AM »
I was kind of waiting for my "partner" to post the projects she did from the kit I sent but I can do this today so here are the projects from the kit I sent or I guess my kept kit.

Recipe card project

Fall Harvest Card

Happy Thanksgiving Card

Thank you for looking.
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2014, 12:22:18 PM »
Your pieces are great, Sadie! You have a wonderful eye! Haven't seen Neysa in a bit, but glad you shared your projects with us.

I'm starting to build my kit for Oct's KIAE.
Daniel

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2014, 07:02:47 PM »
Sadie - a fabulous collection of cards. 
Sarah

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2014, 09:23:51 PM »
I got my received kit card finished.  Scarecrow

The harvest element is the scarecrow watching over the pumpkins to be harvested (for my pumpkin pie  :D). 
Sarah

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2014, 10:55:54 AM »
Slowly, but surely, I'm getting the pix Heidi provided uploaded. My 'upgrade' is driving me nuts (nuttier?), but I'm working on learning how to deal with some of the new stuff. I just keep pushing the buttons & hoping for the best.

My swapmate (Heidi) sent me a bunch of goodies in her kit & I definitely have not given them the attention they are due. That said? I can always use the leftovers--maybe during our party.

For my received project, I turned the Yellow PP into a frame & turned the neat chevron stamping & oval diecuts into cupcakes to accompany the warm beverage.
Daniel

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2014, 02:20:59 PM »
I used my kit from LeighAnn to make my September tag! It is Here!

For the background I used crushed olive, mowed lawn and antique linen distress inks. Then I inked an embossing folder with the crushed olive and ran it through the embosser. Sprayed with lots of shimmer spray.

I colored 2 images from my kit and mounted them on some really neat pp. Then I attached the wooden dots and twine.

Love those wooden dots! From the kit were: images, pp, dots and twine.

Thanks LeighAnn!

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2014, 02:25:21 PM »
Here's the card I made with my kept kit. But as I was posting I realized I forgot the title to the recipe! So I may modify it! The image and 3 strips of pattern paper were from the kit.

Recipe Card

Thanks CraftNerd, I think it's fixed now!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 08:49:50 AM by SWLady »

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2014, 06:07:56 PM »
SWLady - I think you used the url for your tag for both links.  Here's SWLady's recipe card

I love the tag, which I was the lucky recipient of.  What you can't see in the picture is how sparkly the tag base is.

Daniel - I love your cupcakes.
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2014, 09:22:39 AM »
I especially like this month's projects! 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2014, 11:23:55 AM »
I especially like this month's projects!

Me, too, Heidi! We all do good work!

October's projects should be cool. We have 6 swappers--so far! ;)
Daniel

Offline neyw

• Stampers
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2014, 10:19:21 AM »
Hello All: I have added my Sept Cards to the gallery. Card #1: The scarecrow card was from the kit I put together and sent to Craftnerd.  I colored the image in using colored pencils, added a fun fall ribbon, and gold gems and adhered them to a kraft cardstock card.

The rest of the cards were created using my amazing kit that I received from Sadie.

Card #2: Fall Banner Card. Used the patterned paper, banner, circle, and acorn image and adhered them.  Loved this look.

Card #3: Bee-utiful Card.  Used the wheat patterned paper, bee image, and sunflower and pumpkin image, and tan tag.  I colored the sunflower/pumpkin image in using my stamping markers. 

Card #4: Pumpkin Dip Card: I hand wrote out my favorite fall recipe.  I used the fall leaf patterned paper to create a border. I then colored in the pumpkin image using my stamping markers.  I added the acorn image and leaf image. 

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2014, 10:38:48 AM »
I'm off to view your items, Neysa, but I want to thank you for being such a dedicated member of our merrie band!

For those who have not yet read Neysa's post... Our pal was the victim of a bad car crash. Her vehicle was destroyed, but she survived--albeit with injuries.

I'm sure we all send our friend best wishes for a speedy & full recovery!
Daniel