Author Topic: October KIAE Swap/Challenge--Projects 'due' by 10/31  (Read 13525 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: October KIAE Swap/Challenge--Projects 'due' by 10/31
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2014, 11:14:06 PM »
Here is my "hearty" project from my kept kit.

I'm not sure what I had in mind when I created this kit Heidi  :idiot2:  It took me a bit to decide what to do with it.  I'm anxious to see what you came up with.  I hope it didn't cause you too much grief!

Off to check out the rest of this month's projects!
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2014, 07:47:19 AM »
Well, Iring, I am coming right at the deadline too.  I used completely different things than u did, but I want to maybe copy your card too, because I really like it.  And I want to use the cool brads.

new link to bird card....

My Project from Received Kit

The fun thing about this project was that I used things from the kit, and then just stuff that was laying out on my desk (mostly things I hadn't gotten around to putting away from my crafting with friends on the weekend.) 

Thanks for hosting another great swap, Daniel!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:00:22 AM by howdyheidi »
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2014, 10:35:29 AM »
Terrific to see the recent projects! All of them are just great!

For those viewing my comment/praise on Cindi's about a 'Dolly Parton' heart? You make them by using 4 circles to form a square & draw the heart using the circles to make a 'top heavy' heart shape with lots of curves.

May sound 'sexist', but don't sue me! I didn't invent the term or name it.  ;D
Daniel

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2014, 07:10:18 PM »
I got my projects done.  I was a little worried I wouldn't get them done, but here they are:

Kept Kit

Kept Kit Project - February

Received Kit - Kitty

And I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but the kit Sadie sent me was chocked full of fabulous stuff. 

And again, I'm sorry I haven't really participated this month.  Now I need to check out what everybody else has done this month. 
Sarah

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2014, 10:26:32 AM »
Wonderful, Sarah!

Although I asked it in my comment on the kit, I'll repeat it here. Who makes the die for the pumpkin with vines? I think I'm jonesing to have it in my stash (alas).  ;D
Daniel

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2014, 08:19:28 PM »
Is it just me and my laptop, or does Heidi's link go to her Oldies challenge project and not October KIAE?  I've been having issues with links on this site lately.  I'm going to leave it alone, because when I corrected a link on another thread it was good at first, but then my link went to the wrong place  :idiot2: 

Please tell me ... does Heidi's link go to a crayon resist piece or to a card with a blue water-colored bird?  Thanks!
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2014, 08:31:11 PM »
Nice projects Sarah and Heidi!  Thanks for showing the kit Sarah, it's fun to see the kit and then how you used it.

Sorry Daniel, I don't know who makes the pumpkin die .... Sarah?

I had to smile about the "Dolly Parton" heart comment Daniel!  I didn't know the story about how that shape heart could be made, but I got the resemblance, haha!  It fit the sentiment, so I went with it :)
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2014, 07:01:25 AM »
Is it just me and my laptop, or does Heidi's link go to her Oldies challenge project and not October KIAE?  I've been having issues with links on this site lately.  I'm going to leave it alone, because when I corrected a link on another thread it was good at first, but then my link went to the wrong place  :idiot2: 

Please tell me ... does Heidi's link go to a crayon resist piece or to a card with a blue water-colored bird?  Thanks!

It went to the wrong card. That was very likely my fault as I was uploading them and creating links to the in the message board at the same time. I put a new link in the message now. 

And here should be the correct link again....
~~Heidi~~

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2014, 04:55:34 PM »
Here is the card I made with my kit from Sarah. I used the ornament die cut, heart and background paper. I am in holiday card mode, LOL.

Can't wait to use the rest to make a valentine's card!

Hearty Ornament