Author Topic: Neysa's Whereabouts  (Read 3053 times)

Offline neyw

• Stampers
Neysa's Whereabouts
« on: October 12, 2014, 10:24:57 AM »
Hi Everyone. I have been out of commission for the past few weeks. I apologize for that but wanted to give everyone an update. I was involved in a serious car accident in which my Honda Civic was totaled by an uninsured driver.  She was not paying attention and turned a corner and hit my vehicle head on.  I ended up with a concussion, whiplash, and other overall non fun hurts.  I am starting to feel more like myself and am sad that I had to miss out on inktoberfest. I have posted all of my cards for Sept in the gallery and wanted to thank Sadie for the amazing card kit. It was really fun to work with.  I also wanted to thank Craftnerd for the fun fall card I received this week. It made me smile and I needed that. 

Sincerely,
Neysa aka neyw

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Re: Neysa's Whereabouts
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 10:29:55 AM »
Bless your heart, Neysa!  Sorry your vehicle was totaled, but so glad you weren't! Hope your injuries heal rapidly.  :smitten:
Daniel

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 10:35:58 AM »
So sorry Neysa to hear of your accident but glad you were able t update us today.  Please continue to take care of yourself and stop in again as you doing even better.  Sending healing thoughts your way!...Jan

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 10:38:50 AM »
Neysa, so glad you weren't hurt worse! I know any hurt is bad enough, but so glad you updated us!

Hope you are back to good soon!

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 11:00:43 AM »
OH no, Neysa.  I hope that you are well soon.  Please take care of yourself. 

TFS your projects in the gallery. I enjoyed looking at them. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 11:14:19 AM »
I have been thinking about you this week.  :smile:  I'm so glad you're ok Neysa!  Sorry about your car, but I am really glad you're ok.  I hope you get better soon.  Sending prayers and happy thoughts your way.   :smitten:
~~Melissa :)

Offline neyw

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 11:31:29 AM »
Thanks everyone. I am much better than I was.  It will just be a slow progression and getting in a car has not been fun for me emotionally.

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 02:07:08 PM »
OMG I am so glad you are alive and healing.  I was wondering what was going on when you didn't post anything from September's KIAE......geez take your time and get back to normal.  Thank you very much for letting us know what happened.  I'll keep you in my thoughts and send healing vibes your way.

Sadie
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline neyw

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 07:26:58 PM »
Thanks Everyone. I have some good news to report. I got my replacement car today. It is a 2003 Ford Focus Station wagon- seafoam green.  I like that I can haul stuff around now.  Back spasms are really taking a lot out of me and I go back to the drs tomorrow. Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts and personal messages. They made my day!

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 07:00:00 AM »
Oh my goodness, Neysa! So scary but glad you are okay!

Sending good thought your way. Hope the back spasms ease up. I can imagine it's very daunting to get in a car after that. Take care and I hope you will be back to stamping soon :smitten:.
LeighAnn

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2014, 10:21:43 PM »
Neysa - I'm glad my card could provide you a much needed smile and that you have your new to you car.  That really stinks about the accident.  Thankfully, you weren't hurt worse.
Sarah