Author Topic: Ranger Alcohol Lift Inkpad  (Read 1113 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Ranger Alcohol Lift Inkpad
« on: June 26, 2018, 12:51:53 PM »
I just watched a facebook live video of Tim Holtz showing a new product called Alcohol Lift Inkpad.  I think it is bascially Archival Ink that is colorless.  It is intended to stamp and lift off of alcohol ink backgrounds, and then you can stamp the lifted ink onto paper. 

It can also be used with stencils.

Just when you thought you didn’t need one more thing...

I know a lot of people have trouble lifting AI with the archival, so thought you might want to try this!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
Re: Ranger Alcohol Lift Inkpad
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 08:00:45 AM »
Thanks Heidi for the reminder about this new Tim Holtz release. I was not available for the actual live presentation but it is now available on Tim's blog.  The difficulty with doing an alcohol ink ghost technique is that one must work very quickly or the archival ink dries quickly and can not be removed. It looks like there is more time with the new Alcohol Lift Ink. 

Please post if anyone sees a sale on it over July 4th.

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: Ranger Alcohol Lift Inkpad
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 01:31:26 PM »
I just started watching Tim's video on youtube this morning.  Haven't finished it yet, it's about 40min long, but thought I'd link it here for others to see.
Alcohol Lift Ink

Yes, I'd be interested in a sale too!

ETA : Oops! Just realized if you click on the link, the video starts where I finished watching.  Just slide back to start at the beginning.
Cindi