Author Topic: Whatcha Working On?  (Read 7365 times)

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
Re: Whatcha Working On?
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2015, 08:05:20 AM »
It definitely feels a bit odd not having Daniel around for a fest. 

So the sun is not cooperating for photos this morning.  It is very grey out.  Hopefully, there will be enough light for photos. 

I realized I forgot about the Bingo twist.  I'm hoping to combine that with another marble background.  As soon as I'm done with my coffee, I'm off to work on that. 
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2015, 08:50:04 AM »
I agree, I have also missed Daniel and wish him well! I have seen his username pop up at the bottom of the screen from time to time (where it shows who is logged in). 

Not sure about my day, it might not go as planned. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2015, 02:04:11 PM »
I have thought about Looser a few times this week too......

I only have one challenge yet to complete and then I believe I have done them all at least once.  Hubby is bringing me some ball bearings home to do the marbles rolling challenge.....along with my ATC description I left at work from when I typed it out to send to Far North.  So I have a couple things to do this afternoon. 
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2015, 02:27:29 PM »
I miss Daniel too. I was thinking of him when I was working on Sadie's challenge and was thinking how much fun he would have with it.

I have several in my list I need to do. I'm almost finished with a few so those are first on my list-
Heidi, Connie and Cindi's

Then I will have Daria's and Jans to work on. I've been struggling with getting the results I want for those.
LeighAnn

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2015, 04:40:43 PM »
I finished another card for Jan's challenge and I just have to put the finishing touches on a card comboing the Bingo twist, Jan and Cindi's challenges. Of course I have to post those and the ones I got done yesterday.   And I think that will probably be it for me.  I still need to make dinner but right now, I'm full from popcorn at the movie.
Sarah