Author Topic: Happy World Cardmaking day!!!  (Read 1288 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Happy World Cardmaking day!!!
« on: October 07, 2017, 08:04:11 AM »
Today is World Cardmaking day!

There are lots of deals to be had today.  If you see a coupon code, you could share it here.

Are you cardmaking today?  Share new cards here!
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Happy World Cardmaking day!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 08:06:44 AM »
Gina K sale - 15% off today only - code WCMD17

Technique tuesday, get a free chickadee stamp set with your $30 order - http://techniquetuesday.typepad.com/ideasandinspiration/2017/10/happy-world-card-making-day-get-a-free-stamp-set.html

25% off certain Lawn Fawn Paper pads - http://lawnfawn.blogspot.com/2017/10/world-card-making-day-sale.html

Altenew 15% off through 10/8 code CARDMAKING
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 08:10:12 AM by howdyheidi »
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 08:09:05 AM »
SimonSaysStamp will give out 10 random participants a $50 gc for entering your card in their challenge: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/happy-world-card-making-day-from-simon-says-stamp/
Open for the week.
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 07:42:54 PM »
Well, I ended up going to DS's soccer tournament today, so I didn't even get my prepared card photod and posted, let alone make more cards!  Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 02:30:07 PM »
I was going with 3 stamping friends to our favorite scrapbook place yesterday but they were having 2 big cardmaking events there and they had no room for us. So we decided to go to one of my friend's house and we did techniques and I also worked on a new card fold. I need to unpack all my stuff in a bit.

It is drizzly with some showers here and there today. My son and his girlfriend were at Clemson to see the game yesterday and heading back to Charleston today they stopped by and had lunch with us. My son is coming back here for his job this week and we will get to see him again!

We will be having a house guest come on Friday and he will be staying 3 weeks. On the weekends he will be studying for his EMT license and then working with hubby during the week. On Friday night we plan on going downtown to our annual Fall festival. Then on Saturday I am going to another Fall festival with a friend in a little town called Pumpkin Town of things! LOL! I haven't been to that festival in years but they have a lot of good vendors that are there. Of course they have a huge pumpkin field along the side of the road where you can pick out a pumpkin.

This week will be busy. Hope you all have had a good weekend!

April :smile:

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 09:58:29 AM »
Maybe it's a good thing I missed this post?  Trying to declutter my craft room and not add anything right now (or at least subtract more than I add).
I do wish I didn't miss Card Making Day though.  At least there's Inktoberfest to look forward to!
Cindi