Author Topic: Monitor for photo editing  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
Monitor for photo editing
« on: January 06, 2018, 10:49:09 AM »
I am needing to order or buy locally a new color monitor for editing photos.  Any recommendations would be helpful.  I asked this question about 5 o 6 years ago and one of the members of older site, gave me great information and this monitor has served me well for a number of years.  It is starting to show me that it is one it's last leg.

I use the monitor to edit the photos that I take and then use those photos to make photo cards, which I then sell, so it must be good, but not top end.  I want the best for the budget I am on.  Looking at one for under $500.00.

Thanks for any help you can give me.  I am thinking it might have been Anne Gaal who helped me before.  I will look for her computer site.

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Monitor for photo editing
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 12:11:41 PM »
Sorry Ann, I cannot give a recommendation, except to say that monitors have come a long way in recent years.  Glad to see you check in and good luck!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 10:07:08 PM »
I'm sorry, I haven't used a monitor in years ... on a laptop now.  Anne Gaal or maybe Connie can help?
Cindi

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 08:34:27 AM »
Thank you both,  I did remember Anne Gaal and sent her an e mail. 

I am hoping that I can get back to making paper craft cards.  I miss doing it and I still have lots of stuff.