Author Topic: Whatcha working on?  (Read 5944 times)

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
Re: Whatcha working on?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2015, 09:35:17 AM »
I have done all the challenges so I am working on a card for a challenge on a blog online.

Stampwilly

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2015, 09:50:49 AM »
Well let's see... I've finished CAS, Paint It, and the warm up challenge.

I have a Z fold card half done and the digital image colored but not made into a card yet.

Hopefully I can at least finish these!

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2015, 03:54:40 PM »
I've finished a least one card for the all the challenges, except back to basics.  I have my idea for that one, I just need to work on it.  And I need to post my card that combos mistake, digi and paint it. 
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2015, 09:39:21 AM »
I worked on some stamping yesterday that did not work out.  This morning I had to take DS to the dr for an ear infection and the other DS seems to have poison ivy.   We have plans to bake for the teachers today, but I am determined to get something done today!

I really need to clean off my desk space and I think that will help me finish something. It is just clogged with stamps and half done projects.
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2015, 01:12:13 PM »
I am planning on looking for Oldies techniques and do some today. I have a series I am putting up on my personal blog on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays. I need to keep ahead of the game!

Stampwilly

http://stampwillydesigns.blogspot.com/

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2015, 06:42:07 AM »
Today we have a family party that will last most of the day.  However, it would be a good goal to complete one more project tomorrow during the last day of AIR hangover.
~~Heidi~~