Author Topic: Whatcha Working On?  (Read 7354 times)

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
Re: Whatcha Working On?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 10:06:24 AM »
I have not started anything yet! But I have been looking at all the challenges and cards and I am really excited about all of them! Not sure which one I am going to start on first.

April

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 10:42:51 AM »
I'm with Stampwilly, I haven't started antyhing yet! I wanted to do Jan's challenge, but hubby decided it was his weekend to get stuff done. And of course I had to help, lol.

We purchased a new sectional having sold our couch before moving. He put the tv up on the wall. And we got 2 rows of boxes taken care of in the garage.

But I am going to check everything out now!

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 08:45:59 PM »
I've got a couple of pieces that are finished and I need to post.  And I have to finish my bisque technique card, my smoosh stamping card and pick two card. I'm still thinking about the Rustic challenge.
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2015, 07:54:56 AM »
Inktoberfest is about halfway over!  Can you believe it!  So many great challenges and now Stampwilly added one to the Bingo!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2015, 02:13:48 PM »
No way Heidi..LOL!  I totally got interrupted when we had severe weather warnings for another winter wet ice and snow storm with threats.  More ice meant potential for more tree damage and down power lines...the ending of the warning on Tues was with great relief that we only a little snow.  But of course there was all the prep work...and restocking of water and food...all taking up my precious crafty time.

So last night I worked on some backgrounds...and now for some focal images to match up with the challenges.  I hope to finish Daria's challenge today.

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2015, 05:42:52 PM »
I plan on starting the Rustic challenge tonight. I have a stamp picked out and one of the rustic elements, but I am going to have to try to look around for more rustic elements.

Jan, I am glad that the weather did not show up, but sorry you had to waste all that time. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2015, 06:25:56 PM »
I finished the Rustic card and I just have some glue drying, so I guess I will move on.  Maybe I will try the coloring drive-by.  I would like to try the masking one soon too. 

I still have 3 more to do if I finish those.  I have a heater tune-up appointment tomorrow, so I am not sure I will be able to get much done then.  But like I said, I will have Sunday... 
~~Heidi~~

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2015, 10:18:08 PM »
Hooray, I was able to get some challenges done tonight! Both boys went to bed early so I had some extra time this evening.
I worked on several different ones and have a card completed for Sadies dozen challenge, Heidi's fill'er up, Aprils Rustic and Sarah's show em some love. I still need to take some pics.

I am working on the masking and in the bisque now. I'm getting sleepy so I may have to finish those tomorrow!
LeighAnn

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2015, 10:37:04 AM »
I have several challenges I haven't tried yet so will be cracking open the craftroom after supper tonight.  I wanted to try all the challenges at least once and this week hasn't really turned out to be very crafty.  LOL!  I did work on the rest of my Halloween crap tho so that is good since Halloween is coming right up.
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2015, 07:47:41 PM »
I just completed the Masking project, although it is too dark to photo it, so I will do that in the morning.

The challenges I have left are You Pick Two, One of this and One of That and at least a Dozen, and Marbles Roll.

I wonder if I can get those all done on Sunday. 

I have to say, this has been one of the best fests ever, as far as fun challenges!  I have really been enjoying myself!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2015, 07:57:38 PM »
I just finished my last card, I was able to do all the challenges but the coloring an image.  I will have to wait until morning to take the picture though, no good lighting now.  Had so much fun and was able to use all the cards for ones I needed to make this week, so that is a plus.  If I don't have enough time to post before I leave for church I will get it done in the afternoon.

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2015, 08:46:21 PM »
I finished up cards for Bisque, Rustic, You Pick and Smoosh.  Like Heidi and Connie, I need to take pictures of them tomorrow. 

I have another Bisque piece that needs to be turned into a card.  And I would like to make a couple of more marble backgrounds.  I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to that tomorrow because I'm going to the movies with my mom, which will cut into crafty time. 

I agree Heidi, it has been a great fest.
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2015, 08:49:16 PM »
As predicted, I did not get anything done today.  I do hope to have some time tomorrow!

Connie that is great you completed all the challenges and even better, that you could use all those cards!

Craft Nerd, did you finish them all, too?  You have definitely had a productive fest. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2015, 08:51:54 PM »
Yep.  Although I haven't made any combos this fest.  :o  I think that's a first for me.
Sarah

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2015, 02:05:14 AM »
I was hopeful thinking I might finish 2 cards today but unfortunately there are still clean-up details around the house from the power outage situation that needed attention.  It feels better tonight having done some of those tasks...but creeping along with the challenges. 

Tomorrow I am taking a 4 hours intro class on using a letterpress at our Bookmaking Arts Guild...so I am up tonight thinking about Heidi's challenge. 

As I was working on the one-layer masking project I couldn't help but think of Daniel and his passion for masking.  It feels very odd having an event without him playing....I can not think of another he has missed. I hope he has found housing where he feels safe.
...Jan